Is there such a thing as an allergy attack?

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
I've had a running nose and sneezing for the entire day. Can I take Allegra and will it improve my symptoms? I believe its from inhaling a lot of dust. When I'm in an A/Cd room the symptoms goes away but once I go outside it irritates me and I can feel the tightness in my nose and between my eyes. HELP

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
..I've known people over the years that go thru hell everytime the weather changes from winter to spring..so I suspect so. I hear they have a steroid nose spray that offers lots of relief.

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
I've had a running nose and sneezing for the entire day. Can I take Allegra and will it improve my symptoms? I believe its from inhaling a lot of dust. When I'm in an A/Cd room the symptoms goes away but once I go outside it irritates me and I can feel the tightness in my nose and between my eyes. HELP

I have the same problem. Sometimes I sneeze so much that my rib cage hurts. Allergy meds help.

Dubb

Platinum Member
Mar 25, 2003
Originally posted by: IGBT
..I've known people over the years that go thru hell everytime the weather changes from winter to spring..so I suspect so. I hear they have a steroid nose spray that offers lots of relief.

that's me. I generally call an "attack" a string of 10+ sneezes in rapid order associated with a steady nose faucet, plugged sinuses and watery eyes.

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
You are the victim of the ninja pepper spray attack.

The only known cure is clariton-D,.