dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
I'm decades away from using Medicare. But that does not stop my mailbox from being stuffed to the brim with Medicare-related offers. I somehow got misplaced on the wrong mailing list. But where? I know there are ways to stop credit card offers and ways to stop magazines. But is there a way to say, hey, I'm neither elderly nor disabled, and have no plans to be either any time soon?

Edit: To be clear, I am being inundated with fliers, letters, postcards, etc in my physical mailbox (not email) from companies that think I am on Medicare.

Last edited:

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Probably not Medicare, but companies that sell Medicare supplements or Medicare Advantage plans. Another wise SPAM, so manage it with your email client.

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
Probably not Medicare, but companies that sell Medicare supplements or Medicare Advantage plans. Another wise SPAM, so manage it with your email client.
I can somewhat understand Charmonium's suggestion. But how will Google stop me from getting all of these papercuts when I take my u-haul's worth of junk mail from my mailbox to the trash can?