Is there any way to backup my save games?

HappyFace

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
I'm installing a new mobo/cpu and will do a fresh install of windows. Thing is I'm not sure how to backup my save games... farcry and painkiller for example dont have a "save" file from what I can tell. Help! thanks :)

Chronoshock

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Well if there are saves, it needs to be stored somewhere. Go play the game and save it, then look for a file in the directory that has been updated today. Another location for save files is in my documents or in C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data

HappyFace

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Cool think I have the saves now hopefully :) Next time I see you all I'll be running an AMD64 3200 ... woot

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: HappyFace
Cool think I have the saves now hopefully :) Next time I see you all I'll be running an AMD64 3200 ... woot

That, or you'll still be running what you are and posting "Why won't my A64 rig work?" ;)

HappyFace

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: Injury
Originally posted by: HappyFace

That, or you'll still be running what you are and posting "Why won't my A64 rig work?" ;)
Noper, got her up and running perfectly :D great machine so far... much better then my xp1800 and pc133 ram! Thanks again for the help!