Is there a way to revert to previous app version from android market?

Discussion in 'Mobile Devices & Gadgets' started by AzNKiD, Jan 18, 2012.

1. AzNKiD

AzNKiD Senior member

I just updated where's my droid without reading the fine print, and now lost the feature to get its location via email. With its latest v4.0, they removed it and now require you to visit their website to use some command portal to find your phone. I am on ICS nexus, is there a way to uninstall update and go back to previous version? I cant find any older versions either on the android market site........... the version I am looking for is 3.5.1

The reason I prefer email is it dont rely on third party site and no middle man involved. I had a email template setup on my gmail to send the email and get gps location, works fine till they decided to make it all fancy and stuff.

2. s44

s44 Diamond Member

Nope. That's why TiBu is the first thing I install.

3. soccerballtux

nope. The best option is Titanium Backup. I am still running version 0.6.2 of Gtasks from about 4 months ago because they completely screwed it up and wanted lots of new permissions and such.

#3 soccerballtux, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  4. Oyeve

Oyeve Lifer

Can't you go into application management and remove the update? I recall seeing this on my phones.

5. podspi

podspi Golden Member

Only for system apps. If you update a system app it keeps both the original version AND the updated version.