Is there a Beavis and Butthead Box-set out?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
I love Beavis and Butthead! When they were on MTV, I could never get enough. When they'd do those 8-hour marathons, I'd get a case of beer and order up some Domino's and laugh my *ss off for hours! I'd really like to buy a big old set (no commercials). NE1 know of one?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Oh man, no love for Beavis and Butthead? Could it be that I'm actually too old and the only one that even knows who Beavis and Butthead are? Has the Pokeman taken over the minds of the AT Forum members? Has Digiman pervaded your psyche, subtly averting you to the truth that is Beavis and Butthead? Could it be that I'm over tired and really need some sleep? Prolly.

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001

<< I love Beavis and Butthead! When they were on MTV, I could never get enough. When they'd do those 8-hour marathons, I'd get a case of beer and order up some Domino's and laugh my *ss off for hours! I'd really like to buy a big old set (no commercials). NE1 know of one? >>

you should be shot just for mearly asking this question

Blayze

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
I would buy these too, if they were out

heh heh hehehehehehheeheeeeheheheheheheehe
*smack*
uh... huh huh settle down beavis

Parrotheader

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Try searching for &quot;Beavis&quot; in the video files on Morpheus. I got over 30 clips of about 5 minutes each (most seem to be missing the music video sequences though.) I primarily watch them at the office when I just need a mindless laugh, but I'm also planning on burning them to a video CD so I can watch them on my DVD player later.

Jul 12, 2001
Beavis and Butthead rule...i would def. buy a box set of their shows...

(a video is playing in black and white)
Beavis: hey i wonder if this is how dogs see videos?
Butthead: huh-huh yeah
Beavis: maybe this is how snoop doggy dog sees videos
Butthead: no way he would never watch this crap
Beavis: heh-heh yeah he would be like &quot;change the channel BBBBBEEEEEE-OOOTTTCCCHHH&quot;

haha

Breakin da law Breakin da law

SendTrash

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2000

<< That thread title REALLY looked like bot-sex. >>

I thought I was the only one who saw that first, lol

RDMustang1

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2001
&quot;Beavis and Butthead in Mr. Anderson's Balls&quot;

The title of that show cracked me and a friend up for hours.. to this day every time we see eachother we laugh histerically since one of us always brings it up...