Is the right place to say? I'm a disabled person... been abused terribly by family members... please help :(

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The money is gone forever, police can never get the money back. Due process will take years to complete. The impact to my overall health/wellness can never be undone by simple restitution as well.

The Community can certainly take action if they so choose while the due process looms pending, yes?

What is this "The Community" you are referring to and what type of action are you seeking?

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Everyone is very cranky in this thread! :D

I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of context!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Yeah I'm starting to wonder if I missed something too, OP's situation seems kinda dire if real.
Had the OP filled in all the blanks and told us how the OP was disabled and been more specific things might have turned out differently!
Instead the OP left to much to the imagination and talked as if he ws asking for us to do something but would not tell us what the OP wanted!

Reactions: Paladin3
Feb 27, 2019
My apologies for being cryptic & as I am unavailable. I have very few moments of actual clarity to delve into this subject appropriately.

I grow very tired of my able-bodied family members bullying my disabled body with force: physically, emotionally/psychologically, sexually & financially. I am open to suggestions here how to proceed. What should happen to these creeps? Not asking for money :(

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Since when are multiple accounts allowed?
I got chastised when I was a mod for starting an account called Santa Claus (or something like that) and posting at Christmas time.
Forty lashes with the Wet Noodle, followed by a resounding Trout Slap. And don't lie here, you LOVED it.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante