Discussion Is the opposite of the well known Trump statement true?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
I appologize as I did not know it was PB in disguise that were the ones who burnt down the shops.

rightfully so, but Trump said "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides." which is not what your so called quote was. if you are going to quote someone, you had better get it right. also, for the record, Trump said this FIVE YEARS AGO, and you are just now posting about it? seriously, just stop creating threads.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
No such thing as antifa outside the minds of far right-wingers who coined it as a disparaging term to apply to anyone who opposes fascism. At times there are random hoodlums who get caught up in property destruction or fights and r-wingers love to blame them as representing all the left and liberals who stand against fascism.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Did they ever find out the political leanings of the guy who set fire to the Minneapolis Police 3rd Precinct station?

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
But are MAGAtards still in the belief the entire city Portland has been burnt down to a crisp?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Most liberal cities have been burned to the ground so how are there still votes being counted in those areas? Dead people voting left and right!
Show us all any city that was burned to the ground. Photographic evidence should be easy to produce.

I don't mean isolated fires set but a city completely burned to the ground.

We will be waiting