IS the info posted somewhere, for what to enter to join the AT team for the various DC apps?

coolred

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2001
I was hoping maybe the info was in the firts post at the top, but i don't see it. I just downloaded find a drug and installed it, but how do i set it up so my stats go into the AT teams stats?

I may consider others DC apps as well, so where can i find the info for the other various apps as well

wischeez

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2004
In setup, enter the Team number.(it is 2039) All your results will then go to TeAm AnandTech.:)

Oh Yeah, Welcome to the TeAm:beer::)

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: coolred
I was hoping maybe the info was in the firts post at the top, but i don't see it. I just downloaded find a drug and installed it, but how do i set it up so my stats go into the AT teams stats?

I may consider others DC apps as well, so where can i find the info for the other various apps as well

you enter the number 2039 in setup under options and when you upload results the next time you will show up on the team.
Welcome to the team ! Great to have you crunching with us!
:)

GimpyOne

Aug 25, 2004
If you are looking at joining any of the other projects you should be able to find everything you need for any of them at the TeAm Anandtech site: Here

coolred

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2001
Do I leave the internet connection at the default of 12 hours, or something else? I have broadband

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
I have mine set to connect when online. That way when it finishes work it goes ahead and uploads it.

GLeeM

Elite Member
Apr 2, 2004
Originally posted by: GimpyOne
If you are looking at joining any of the other projects you should be able to find everything you need for any of them at the TeAm Anandtech site: Here

It would be nice if needed info was at that link, but it's not.

A better place would be the stickied thread! Great idea, coolred :thumbsup:

TeAm number for Folding@Home: 198

Some projects you just select the TeAm name from a list.

Slatzman

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2002
Originally posted by: coolred
Do I leave the internet connection at the default of 12 hours, or something else? I have broadband

Welcome to the FAD team coolred...thanks for crunchin with us!!!

Slatz

GimpyOne

Aug 25, 2004
Originally posted by: GLeeM
Originally posted by: GimpyOne

It would be nice if needed info was at that link, but it's not.

A better place would be the stickied thread! Great idea, coolred :thumbsup:

TeAm number for Folding@Home: 198

Some projects you just select the TeAm name from a list.

You're right, sorry about that. I saw information for the team registration for several of the other projects and assumed that one was there too.

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
To join TA Einstein@Home, click one of these two links:
If you have never used BOINC before, click this link.
If you already have a BOINC account (such as a BOINC Seti account),
have your cross-project ID ready and click this link.

Rattledagger

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2001
Ken_g6, not quite right. You don't use the cross-project-link for joining different projects, only for stats. You must always make a new account for each BOINC-project you wants to join, but they're working on joining multiple projects at once easier.

For CPDN, if you don't have an account, new account
If you already have an CPDN-account but isn't part of Anandtech, join
For Einstein@home, new account or to join
For Predictor@home, new account or to join

For Seti@home, if you don't have any account from before in "classic" or seti@home/BOINC, Click this link
If you've got an old "classic" account and have access to the email-address or knows your password for this old account, activate old "classic" account under SETI@home/BOINC
If you already have an seti@home/BOINC-account but isn't part of the team, or activated old "classic" account and this isn't part of the team, click here to join team.

LHC@home is currently closed for new users, but then hopefully opens up again "soon" the links will be new account or join