Is staind dead? - No, and here's why not

Staind245

Sep 6, 2022
If you like rock and have not heard of staind: They are absolute fucking amazing (I've downloaded the entire album of Tormented, 1996, and Break The Cycle, 2001)!

And not to mention, there songs are relatable: As I was mentally tormented (from being called a "hacker" and gay, which is not fucking true)!

I swear, the tormented album (Including parts of 4 walls) are relatable!

And dysfunction the following songs are relatable (in no particular order): Me, Just Go, Suffocate, A flat, Spleen

And there "Break The Cycle" (BTC) album is a godsend in terms of music!

Albums after that are still worth listening to!

Belive it or not, I was sceptical about trying Staind at first (thank god I did!)

So what's your option on Staind?

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
What an absolutely bizarre and unexpected thing for a bot account to post lol.

Break the Cycle was a great album. Shame the lead singer turned into a fucking moron.

Bacstar

Golden Member
Nov 2, 2006
Check out some of his work as Aaron Lewis... more of a country rock flavor and semi patriotic.

• Haha
Reactions: dank69

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Thought I farted but my briefs got staind? :p ;)

images

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
This has a weird American Physcho feel to it. Maybe a gritty reboot of the Huey Lewis and the news scene.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I barely know who they are. I guess they are one of those Nu Metal bands that came and went long after I was far too old to be paying much attention, judging from the mis-spelling in the name (deliberate bad-spelling seemed to be the marker of that genre for some reason). The only one of that lot I noticed was Linkin Park (who seemed OKish).