Is Russ really the most annoying ATOT member ?**now with pics !!**

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TuffGirl

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2001

<< yes 127(votes) 40.71 (%)
no 108 (votes) 34.62 (%)
I want another choice 77(votes) 24.68 (%)
>>

Russ gave some insightful advice in TheBlondOne's thread yesterday. Sorry, not annoying enough. ;)

Plus, he's funny!

<< It's getting closer by the minute! Jerboy! Czar! Get your useless butts in here! >>

Anyway, mine is another vote for jerboy :D

I vote for Baffled2 for the most mischievous ATOT member. :)

Michael

Elite member
Nov 19, 1999
Russ - It is obvious that the confusing "butterfly ballot" used in this vote is stealing NO votes. I demand a recount. I want the server logs checked to see if the pointer hovered over no and then the voters made an error (through no fault of their own but because of the confusing ballot design) and voted for the other choice (which is not "yes").

Michael

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

<<

<< yes 127(votes) 40.71 (%)
no 108 (votes) 34.62 (%)
I want another choice 77(votes) 24.68 (%)
>>

Russ gave some insightful advice in TheBlondOne's thread yesterday. Sorry, not annoying enough. ;)

Plus, he's funny!

<< It's getting closer by the minute! Jerboy! Czar! Get your useless butts in here! >>

Anyway, mine is another vote for jerboy :D

I vote for Baffled2 for the most mischievous ATOT member. :)
>>

Why thank you,glad my efforts are being noted and appreciated ;)

<--- always a most somber and serious person...... not !!! :D

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Russ is undoubtedly the most annoying person here.........if you're one of those people who posts a lot of pointless things or who just posts flamebait. Otherwise, Russ is mostly entertaining. Sorry Russ, but I had to vote "no".

ZV

DAWeinG

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2001
/Attention Deficit Disorder mode turn on

Main screen turn on
All your base are belong to us
What you say !!
Someone set us up the bomb
You have no chance to survive make your time
Move 'zig' for Great Justice

Moooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 'zzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggg'

What was this thread about again?

/Attention Deficit Disorder mode turn off

samgau

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
what was that previous post about..???

i think Russ is pretty funny... sorry russ i didn't vote yes

BigNeko

Jun 16, 2001
A "No" from me. Older folks (over 29) have to stick together.

Ah-h-h-h-h-h. A new topic idea. How old must you be here at ATforums to be considered "old".

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
When I clicked the old photo of Russ I thought to myself, Holy Crap, it's Art Bell. Amazingly Jimbo and luvly thought so too. :D In certain areas like standing up for yourself, pulling your own weight, and personal ethics, and many other things Russ is first rate. If you were gonna get stuck in a fox hole with somebosy, he'd be a good choice. I do think sometimes though we all wear more body armor than we need and can even become a little enamored of it.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
WEll if you ask me its Maetryx by far. That fraud HelloDeli gets on my nerves as well. I have never had anyone ever tell me I'm annoying, ever ;).