Is Pizza good for you? (as in good for your body)

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
I swear, for the last 3 days, if I ate something warm(noon or in the evening) it was always Pizza. Is that healthy? :D

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
I always have a cheese pizza with plain chicken on it OR just a normal cheese pizza. And guess what I will be eating in 15 minutes...

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
Pizza has always been good to me... as for being good FOR me?? dunno. i think when it's cold, the congealed cheese is healthier since you can pick off the solidified oils and throw 'em away.

;)

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: KnightBreed
Originally posted by: ndee
I always have a cheese pizza with plain chicken on it OR just a normal cheese pizza. And guess what I will be eating in 15 minutes...
PB&J?

what's PB&J? Pizza, Beer & Joints?

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002
Depends on the pizza.

Is this thin crust or deep dish? How greasey? Since you have no toppings, really, there's nothing really unhealthy there. Just have to worry about how much grease is on the sucker.

I'm guessing this is something from a place like Pizza Pizza?

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Wuffsunie
Depends on the pizza.

Is this thin crust or deep dish? How greasey? Since you have no toppings, really, there's nothing really unhealthy there. Just have to worry about how much grease is on the sucker.

I'm guessing this is something from a place like Pizza Pizza?

it's kinda greasy but not too much(not like you Americans, the pizzas here are WAY thinner and have less grease on them). For lunch, there is this Restaurant around the corner who also make take-away Pizzas and in the evening, I just throw a frozen pizza in the oven.

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
The question should be, can you make a healthy pizza? And the answer would be yes. Whole wheat crust, vegetable toppings, light on the cheese and a nice healthy sauce. You can even buy some impressive pizzas from trader joes.