Is Pence taking over?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
To think, a few weeks ago the Senate was in a position to make it official, and didn’t do their job. Looks like Trump will do it for them anyway!

Trump hands his sidekick the job of a savior
Vice President Pence is gaining outsized power to run the government during the coronavirus crisis, while Trump focuses on his preferred method of messaging.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
That lazy fuck now has to do real work so he hands it over to Pence. Does Pence now carry the football?

Trump didn't really want the job anyway

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
It will be funny and sad if things go badly and Trump inevitably throws Pence under the bus. Not that I'm eager for a pandemic, but the golden rule of Trump is that he will always betray you... it's just a question of what leads him to do it.

Feb 4, 2009
It will be funny and sad if things go badly and Trump inevitably throws Pence under the bus. Not that I'm eager for a pandemic, but the golden rule of Trump is that he will always betray you... it's just a question of what leads him to do it.
Pence is a cuck, he will ask to be thrown under the bus and be happy when it happens.

Reactions: hal2kilo

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
Pence is another one of Trump's closet case Yes Men; someone who will do anything to ensure Trump doesn't reveal he is eating lots of dick.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Like if Trump loses, hopefully, you think he's going to be the Republican's next pick for president? Not a chance.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Best part, it would likely cost Trump the election.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You have that partially correct! here let me help -- but the golden rule of Trump is that he will always betray you... it's just a question of when.......

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Pence isn't qualified to be the assistant troop leader of a cub scout pack, but now he is the front man for the countries management of a pandemic.

Reactions: JEDIYoda