Is Myspace down ?

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
If the myspace.com datacenter is in central california, it probably burned up in the 113 degree heat.

The Batt?sai

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by: KLin
If the myspace.com datacenter is in central california, it probably burned up in the 113 degree heat.

lol did last night. i'd say its a repost cause of my thread, but myspace is always down ;)

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005
Hahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaha... *CHOKE*

*Gaspgaspgasp*

ahahahahaahahaahahahaahaha

mjrpes3

Golden Member
Oct 2, 2004
Well, according to sfgate.com...

An estimated 92,000 Pacific Gas and Electric Co. customers are without power this afternoon in the East Bay and South Bay, according PG&E officials.

Outages are affecting customers in the cities of San Jose, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Antioch, Brentwood, Clayton and Concord, officials said.

Methinks though that myspace would be decentralized enuff to handle power outages.

AccruedExpenditure

Diamond Member
May 12, 2001
Originally posted by: mjrpes3
Well, according to sfgate.com...

An estimated 92,000 Pacific Gas and Electric Co. customers are without power this afternoon in the East Bay and South Bay, according PG&E officials.

Outages are affecting customers in the cities of San Jose, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Antioch, Brentwood, Clayton and Concord, officials said.

Methinks though that myspace would be decentralized enuff to handle power outages.

Myspace isn't based in the bay area.

mjrpes3

Golden Member
Oct 2, 2004
From an article I read yesterday they said said that yahoo.com and myspace.com could be affected by heat related outages in california. i can't remember where i read that... google news or something.

trulfe

May 17, 2000
myspace is based here in santa monica. there was a power blackout yesterday for parts of santa monica..hence them having to be down for a while to fix the problems caused.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
It's been more or less down all weekend, no? Who knows, maybe Generation Y folks from around the world will suddenly realize how much MySpace sucks and switch to a better social networking site.

I doubt it, though.