Is my dog cute, ugly or just plain wierd looking? *Link fixed & photos working*

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
I need to know what the public's opinion is :D

Pics here!

To clear up things, I'm NOT the long haired hippie with the dart thru his finger :p

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
I wouldn't say any of those, cute, ugly OR weird-looking, but she is beautiful! She looks like a purebred something, maybe it's that 'Tervuren' Entity mentioned.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
I woulda picked "looks like a regular dog" but that option isn't there, so I picked ugly.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
very cute. it seems very personable. great personalities make even ugly dogs cute, unlike some women. :p

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
She does have a personality ;)

Stupid, REALLY stupid keeps banging her head underneath my desk ... cant figure out the "magic" food dispensing ball

Hyper energetic

Over friendly - she'll lick and tail wag u to death if given the opportunity

and ... very very very affectionate!

Her only problem is that she's abdonment issues, she gets anxious if left alone in a strange place. She doesn't have a problem with spending days on end with strangers in a completely different environment or being left alone at home ... but if u leave her tied up say, in a some1else's porch with no one around ... she goes crazy :confused:

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
Is working now :)

Remeber folks, Hunnie is sitting right b'side me so try not to hurt her feelings, she's very sensitive :D

jw791

Feb 27, 2003
I voted cute!

And to the person that doesn't like dogs...What do you do with the leftover coal after all the Xmas stockings are filled?

:D