is michael jackson guilty?

Nov 21, 2003
apparently hese been accused of allegedly molesting children on multiple occasions..personally i think there is enough evidence supporting the claim that he is crayze enough to do such horrible things..

do you?

nan0bug

Banned
Apr 22, 2003
The fact that his current accusers have stated that their silence can not be bought because they want him to actually face a jury for it, along with the fact that he has settled out of court on multiple occasions with other accusers leads me to believe that he is guilty.

Rock with you is a dope song though.

May 10, 2001
I don't know for sure, but i have a knee-jerk reaction to believe someone is not-guilty whenever the media crucifies someone like they have Jacko.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Normally, I'd say "Innocent until proven Guilty." However, in his case, I'll make an exception.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: tanzaniandevil
apparently hese been accused of allegedly molesting children on multiple occasions..personally i think there is enough evidence supporting the claim that he is crayze enough to do such horrible things..

do you?

Guilty until proven innocent.

Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by: nan0bug
The fact that his current accusers have stated that their silence can not be bought because they want him to actually face a jury for it, along with the fact that he has settled out of court on multiple occasions with other accusers leads me to believe that he is guilty.

Rock with you is a dope song though.

I believe that california law now dictates that there can be no civil case until after the criminal case is tried, so they can say whatever they want now, and change their minds later.

MournSanity

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2002
No, he didn't touch me when I was six visiting him at the ranch in the bedroom across the hall from the kitchen on the second floor in the middle of the night with his gloved hand ungloved.

amdskip

Lifer
Jan 6, 2001
I do not like him but I will say from what I have seen it appears he is innocent for the most part.