Is Mccain mean to his wife Cindy?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
I'm dissapointed, you only managed to start lilke 4 troll threads overnite, I expect better next time.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Skyclad1uhm1
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
I heard there is a video tape in which Michelle Obama goes on a rant against 'whitey'
I heard that at one point there existed a Republican with an IQ over 50, but that that person has been dead for a long time now.
Originally posted by: ericlp
I heard there is a video tape in which Michelle Obama goes on a rant against 'whitey'
I think you missed the topic yet again. You do know how to read?
Originally posted by: retrospooty
You just dont give up do ya??? Tool

Back on topic. I get teh feeling McCain isnt very nice to alot of people. Temper problems.
the allegations of Michelle going on a rant against "whitey" are just as verifiably true as the allegations of JSM calling his wife a wise and beautiful woman.

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000
Originally posted by: cwjerome
LOL, seriously... is this what passes for political discussion these days? I'm usually decent at avoiding these threads, but I think it's safe to say you won't catch me in a sportage created topic again :disgust:
I'm afraid it is :(

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: cwjerome
LOL, seriously... is this what passes for political discussion these days? I'm usually decent at avoiding these threads, but I think it's safe to say you won't catch me in a sportage created topic again :disgust:
Slander is higher than ever this year.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
This is the worst kind of supposition. Your faux inquisitive questions about how the Senator treats his wife are rather disgusting leading questions.

ASK THE COMMUNITY