Is Masturbation wrong in the eyes of God?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HiveMaster

Banned
Apr 11, 2002
If heaven is full of people who don't masturbate, then I don't wanna be there...
Because I have seen the people here who say they don't...

Slacker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.wilken.freeserve.co.uk/Montypython/Songs/song15.htm">Every sperm is sacred.
</a>

<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.geocities.com/poetsplace_99/documents/doc282b.htm">It was
also written that it is better to cast your seed
into the belly of a whore than to cast it on the
ground for the dogs to drink.</a>

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
If masturbation is wrong I don't want to be right!

Seriously, I think the government should declare a War on Masturbation. That way it could spend tens of billions of our dollars on mandated home-monitoring equipment. General Electric could make Private Parts Cameras and sell them to the feds for $2,000 each (cost to make: $.50).

Ban boxers, require briefs. That should please the social engineers and thus liberal democrats are made happy.

The religious right would be very happy they're making the country a cleaner, less-Satan-filled place. Right-wing republicans are made happy.

I see it as a "win-win" for everyone who counts.

Dudd

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2001
Alright, I'll be the first to say it. What is this pic? I haven't seen it.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: dparker
Originally posted by: Rainsford
Originally posted by: ohtwell
What could be wrong with killing a few kittens every now and then? ;):)

: ) Amanda

Guess I get to join the ranks of people who finally get your sig. I've seen the picture, but I didn't connect it to your sig until now. Heh, good stuff.

Ok, I'm stilll lost. What picture? What does her sig mean?

http://www.chrisroyle.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/monsterkitten.jpg All your questions will be answered here.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Ahhhhhh....

My husband has real hang ups about this. I grew up feeling very natural about the big M and he grew up feeling like it was a big sin. And that attitude extended to his whole VIEW of sex... I tried to talk dirty to him once and he got mad at me....and that wasn't even that long ago! :( It has taken 10 years of being married to me to help remove the corncob of shame from his butt.... and we are still working on it.

<---teaching her kids that masturbation is fine until you find someone you really love and have a committment with... and then masturbation is still ok when you need to.

Sepen

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: wfbberzerker
i read somewhere that 99% of men kill kittens and 76% of women do.

Damn, I killed kitten last week..must have been Tuesday. ;)