Is march the join ATForums Month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
I keep seeing people with ultra-low post counts... Does this happen in waves; or am I seeing it in P&N because it's the election cycle?

LurkerPrime

Aug 11, 2010
Well I hope they all start posting more. The forums have started to feel a little stale lately. I'm not sure how I make through a whole days worth of work, not enough new posts to read.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Well I hope they all start posting more. The forums have started to feel a little stale lately. I'm not sure how I make through a whole days worth of work, not enough new posts to read.

Well ya selfish lurker you could start posting more yourself!

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Was just having a conversation with another fairly long time member here via IM last week and we were talking about how stale and slow the place feels lately.

Probably not a bad thing to get some fresh blood in here to keep this place going.

Between the breaking out of sub forums, other social sites like facebook and reddit and some old timers either being banned or have just stopped coming here, it's not what it was back in it's prime.

I still come here most days but do find myself sticking to reddit more and more simply due to its aggregate front page (but with your own chosen topics) and the speed at which it moves and replies happen.

I'll always still come here also though as long as the place still exist.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
I'll always still come here also though as long as the place still exist.

internet-high-five.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.