Is LOB drunk, or did he catch the quote bug?

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
If you can find even two posts of mine that insult you in the last 100 that I've made, I'll PayPal you $20. I harass you less than most people here do.

This post was aimed at LOB & his quote book, not you.

So mind your own business.

Viper GTS

Thunderbooty

Banned
Sep 15, 2000
Paulson it doesnt take long to see why people keep dangling dog treats in front of you, you jump at everyone of them...You dont have to respond everyttime your name is mentioned ya know :)

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
That's one, at best.

The first one was a simple explanation to thunderbooty on a comment made to her. It was not intended as deragotory in any way towards you.

The second one you can count as 1/2 of an insulting post. You've got to admit, you have a reputation for that.

1 & 1/2 to go, Paulson.

Viper GTS

lotust

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2000
Paulson. what is wrong with red dawn?

Paulson this is a joke ok. dont get all mad. But do you look like your icon? I dont look like mine :)

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
Paulson, shut the hell up! What is wrong with you? Why don't you read over a few dozen threads that you've posted in. Hopefully you'll realize how much of an ass you make of yourself.

Stop posting so much, and if you for some reason feel the urge to post very often, make the effort to put some thought and effort towards what you post, because nobody wants to read the garbage you constantly put up here.

In other words (and not quite as politely), get a god damn life! :|

-RSI

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
RSI, who the hell cares if you don't want to read another member's posts? Just ignore it, or get a life yourself.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

<< Just ignore it >>

Reitz, I think you should be telling that to Paulson

No offense Paulson, and I've never really voiced my opinion about this, but man if you keep taking the bait, this is gonna keep happening. You don't insult anyone around here, so I don't know why it comes back to you like that. But you gotta find another way to deal with it, because reacting like that's only gonna agitate everyone and this'll happen alot more. Don't take my word for it - just food for thought

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
ATN: PAULSON: A helpful hint for you!

Generic thought process of OT members when posting something about Paulson:

&quot;I'm talking about nefs, maybe I should mention Paulson&quot;...
&quot;No, he'll be offended&quot;...
&quot;But, he'll react and cause trouble. Should be interesting&quot;...
*click*click*click*click*<p><a><u><l>... :)

Mandrill

Golden Member
Feb 7, 2000
UM...RSI....

&quot;Paulson, shut the hell up! What is wrong with you? Why don't you read over a few dozen threads that you've posted in. Hopefully you'll realize how much of an ass you make of yourself.&quot;

I was thinking the very same about you after reading your responces to anything Paulson has ever posted. Do you ever get tired of crapping in his treads?

&quot;Stop posting so much, and if you for some reason feel the urge to post very often, make the effort to put some thought and effort towards what you post, because nobody wants to read the garbage you constantly put up here.

In other words (and not quite as politely), get a god damn life!

-RSI &quot;

You post an average of 20.33 posts per day. I do not think you have any room to be talking about getting lives and posting frequency.

Paulson is 14. How old are some of you guys who constantly crap on him? I know some of you are supposedly adults. Keep his age in mind. He will one day mature. Unfortunately, the rest of you won't.

Possessed Freak

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 1999
lotust: Paulson. what is wrong with red dawn?

Is that an honest question? Perhaps he has gotten a tad better. There was a point where Red Dawn just perused the forums searching for any paulson response and then crapped on it. My favorite was when he invaded the forum issues just to mock Paulson. If anyone should get a life, it would be Red Dawn. Perhaps he should finally earn Most Improved if he can find some possible way to refrain from crapping on threads just to annoy the guy.

It is a shame that the mod removed this: OLD link

hell even zuni takes a cheap shot: NEW link

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
My thoughts on the matter are
1.) Paulson you have a reputation, its gonna stick with you pretty much, I think most people only mention it as a joke, I'm sure I've kidded some, but thats all it was.
2.) Some of you guys are a little rough on the guy, he isnt the same paulson that signed up so give him a little slack.

If you feel you need some time off, take it. But definately come back and dont spend much time away, you're just as much of a contributor in my eyes as russ, viper, dennil, ww, etc.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
One more quick thing to add, Paulson...

I've refrained from making attacks on you. Yes, I will occasionally tease you. That's part of being her in OT. Nobody is immune from it. It's just some people sit &amp; hand out ammo for their own firing squad.

If you'll recall, there've been a few times where I've defended you when I felt people crossed the line with their comments.

I have nothing against you, never have.

Viper GTS