Is James Bond a super hero?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Not sure, but I'd rather be James Bond than Batman.

KT

everman

Lifer
Nov 5, 2002
Originally posted by: adairusmc
Originally posted by: invidia
Originally posted by: dainthomas
Maybe Bond isn't a superhero, but I think he could take Batman in a no-holds-barred fight.

you'll be surprise who batman can take down...

Exactly

James Bond would not last half of a second in a fight with Batman.

Bond would probably take Superman out with some kind of kryptonite weapon Q conveniently just created ;)

And yes, I'd rather be Bond than Batman.

thirdeye

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2001
www.davewalter.net
Originally posted by: everman
Maybe Bond isn't a superhero, but I think he could take Batman in a no-holds-barred fight.

Exactly

Bond would probably take Superman out with some kind of kryptonite weapon Q conveniently just created ;)

I dunno, if being Batman implied also being Bruce Wayne....that'd be a tough choice. That guy has pretty much anything he wants.

adairusmc

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2006
Originally posted by: thirdeye

Exactly

I dunno, if being Batman implied also being Bruce Wayne....that'd be a tough choice. That guy has pretty much anything he wants.

If bond wanted to buy a hotel so his playmate girlfriends can play in the fountain, he would have to get approval from the British government and prove that the hotel had ties to some wannabe terrorist with down syndrome. Bruce Wayne can write a check.

everman

Lifer
Nov 5, 2002
Originally posted by: thirdeye

Exactly

If bond wanted to buy a hotel so his playmate girlfriends can play in the fountain, he would have to get approval from the British government and prove that the hotel had ties to some wannabe terrorist with down syndrome. Bruce Wayne can write a check.

Batman just doesn't do that sort of thing, it's out of his character. Bond on the other hand...well that's expected behavior :D

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
No. Just about every super hero can't tap anything cause they have so much to do. That or they eventually give "it" up.