Is it wrong to go out with a girl you don't really like just because you think you can get some?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Yes it is wrong.

Put the shoe on the other foot.
Would you be upset if a girl had you take her out for a night on the town, buy fancy clothes, some jewelry and then said goodnight to your face.

She used you for her own desires, ignoring yours.

What you are suggesting could be the same thing.

If you want a one-night stand only, then ask her staight up.

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Been there, done that, don't regret a thing :)

Get some while the gettin's good.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
She's a person with thought's and feelings (unlike your right hand). If you think she's fine with it, she can be into it for fun also but you've gotta talk about it, then do it.

On the other hand (not the left) If you're just gonna use her then that's not right.

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: EagleKeeper
Yes it is wrong.

Put the shoe on the other foot.
Would you be upset if a girl had you take her out for a night on the town, buy fancy clothes, some jewelry and then said goodnight to your face.

She used you for her own desires, ignoring yours.

What you are suggesting could be the same thing.

If you want a one-night stand only, then ask her staight up.
If the girl was using me for sex, I would have no regrets. Notfred, go for it, and good luck.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
F$ck her and forget about it. What are you two years old?? I am sure you have done it before, do it again.

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Go for it. You have nothing to lose. Just remember to change you phone number after you do her though...