Is it wrong to go out with a girl you don't really like just because you think you can get some?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Sketcher
It's not wrong if she's only going out with you because she wants some.

Err, scratch that. It's wrong to get some if it's not from the one you married.

Of course, that is a controversial opinion in these here parts.

Who the hell told you that? :confused:

- M4H

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
There's nothing wrong with it. Just remember that you'll have to get rid of her when she gets overly attached to you...

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Dude, you can pull it off in three nights. First night, go out and do something fun, not too personal, but very interactive. Second night, rent a movie, pretend to watch the movie, then make out and dry-hump. Third night, bring home the dinner. It works if you follow the process.

Dry humping? What are you 13?

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Just hope she's not mental and goes Fatal Attraction on you, or you get her preggers

ed21x

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2001
From my experience, word gets around pretty quickly when you pull off something like that. from my experience, its best not to.

Also, say we were to switch your position with a girl (we'll use Dezign, since we all know her). What would you guys think if Dezign posted something like this? yeah, double standards can be harsh...

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
I think it's wrong, but I agree with sketcher and say the only one you should be getting any from is your wife, if you have one. If not, well... the internet is full of free pr0n. :)

-spike

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Originally posted by: notfred
There's this chick that's kinda into me, and I really don't care about her at all, but I haven't really gotten any since november and I'm wondering if it'd be worth it just for that. What I worry about most with the whole thing though is that I won't be able to pull it off in two or three nights, and I'll have to spend 3 weeks with her first.... and it's just not worth that much effort.

Oh, and she's not that hot either, just kinda average looking.
Well, I would have thought you would already know the answer to this. Apply the three strikes rule. Yes, it's worth it, but not if you aren't getting laid by the third date.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: ed21x
From my experience, word gets around pretty quickly when you pull off something like that. from my experience, its best not to.

Also, say we were to switch your position with a girl (we'll use Dezign, since we all know her). What would you guys think if Dezign posted something like this? yeah, double standards can be harsh...

Thing is, girls don't need to pull that romance hooey to get a few thwacks with the old Meat Truncheon. They know it, and if they want something they just ask for it.

Guy: (Well, here goes.) Say, I just saw you from o-
Girl: Wow, you look like Brandon Lee. Let's fvck.
Guy: Uh, okay. *thumbs-up to friends*

- M4H

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
its only wrong if you know that she's into you and you play on her emotions just to get her into the sack and then dump her..

Also.. lets hope there are no holes in the condom because if you arent interested in her now.. i wouldnt want to be attached to someone for minimum of 18 years.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
What's with the "only with your wife" people? It seems pretty obvious from my starting this thread that I don't share that view. Even if I did, it's too late for me now anyway.