Is it wrong to go out with a girl you don't really like just because you think you can get some?

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
There's this chick that's kinda into me, and I really don't care about her at all, but I haven't really gotten any since november and I'm wondering if it'd be worth it just for that. What I worry about most with the whole thing though is that I won't be able to pull it off in two or three nights, and I'll have to spend 3 weeks with her first.... and it's just not worth that much effort.

Oh, and she's not that hot either, just kinda average looking.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
If you have to ask you probably already know the answer. OF COURSE! LOL..no, just kidding. If you don't mind using her and the consequences of doing so then do it but if you care about her feelings don't play her like that.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Eh, that's your call. It happens all the time so if you feel ok with it I don't see a huge problem with it.

EDIT: I don't think its cool to lead her on tho. So yes, in a way I'm contradicting myself:)

Rapidskies

Golden Member
May 27, 2003
Depends where you fit in the moral evolution ladder. Do your desires mean more to you than another human beings feelings? If yes then you have your answer. If no then do the right thing. Another way you could look at it, you havn't been in the best spirits lately, do you want someone else to feel like that?

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
You gotta determine how she'll handle the inevitable dumpage. Some girls are just too clingy or have low self-esteem so it's harder to dump 'em after you get some.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Dude, you can pull it off in three nights. First night, go out and do something fun, not too personal, but very interactive. Second night, rent a movie, pretend to watch the movie, then make out and dry-hump. Third night, bring home the dinner. It works if you follow the process.

saxophonoia

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2003
Well if she's really into you then it might have some bad effects on her when you stop talking to her afterwards. I mean she could go psycho like some girls that I know that have had that happen to them. Depends on how she is I guess.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Here's hopin' that you do it and inexplicably fall in love with her.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: CPA
Here's hopin' that you do it and inexplicably fall in love with her.

Gah, that would suck. I don't think I could fall in love with her though, she's not that interesting.

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Well...

I can't say no cuz I've done it more than once.

I'm not real proud about how I broke off a few of them:(

Jan 31, 2002
Sheesh, what kinda player are you? Just go make some booty calls or hook up at a club. No need to romance some girl for three weeks just to get her in the sack if all you want is a piece of pie.

- M4H

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Before you really feel all guilty, remember that you may not know what she's thinking either. Maybe she doesn't want romance and everlasting love - she could just be out to get some too.

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
I don't think it is worth the time or effort, and I don't think it is right to treat someone that way. Don't go into the "relationship" just for sex unless you BOTH understand what is going on. She'll end up getting hurt in the end. If this doesn't bother you, well, it should...

Ryan

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Well, if she's noticeably into you, you already have your foot in the door...just push your advantage, and if you're really needing some, you'll be fine. I gave up on women after my last relationship and haven't been "busy" in over a year now...and boy does it suck, but oh well.

Good luck :)

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
ok, it would probably take a couple nights of going out and spending money on movies and dinner, right? well, with prices being so high right now for movies and going out to eat, just go to your local ghetto, take $100, maybe $200, find a group of girls dressed skanky standing on a street corner, and ask them if they like to party. you spend 15-20 minutes tops, and no further commitment.

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
** DON'T DO IT **

Beware of the consequences... sometimes the 10 minutes of pleasure (5 minutes in your case) may not be worth all the money, time, wine & dinnin' needed to get her in the sac. Also, you don't know her that well, so possible emotional baggage and other "undesirable" features might be included in the package that you WILL be forced to deal with. (nowadays, seems like girls cutting off their boyfriend's penis is common.)

Sketcher

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2001
It's not wrong if she's only going out with you because she wants some.

Err, scratch that. It's wrong to get some if it's not from the one you married.

Of course, that is a controversial opinion in these here parts.

ragazzo

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2002
it's wrong only if you mislead her. just tell her that you're not looking for anything serious right now and if she's okay with that, knock yourself out.