Is it wrong to feel like you fell in love after meeting someone for 5 minutes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Call her at work five or six times a day. If you can't talk to her, talk to her boss and ask about things like her favorite color, does she like flowers, what's she wearing, sh!t like that.

Then she'll know you really :heart: her.

Trust me - I do this ALL the time, and I only have a couple of restraining orders.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Originally posted by: TechBoyJK
Originally posted by: TheBDB
honestly, I think what I saw wasn't love, but the potential for it.

How the hell do you know that?? You need to slap yourself in the face a couple times...

dude, when she bent over, it was all over for me. sigh.
That's not love. That's LUST.

raptor13

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
Originally posted by: TheBDB
honestly, I think what I saw wasn't love, but the potential for it.

How the hell do you know that?? You need to slap yourself in the face a couple times...

dude, when she bent over, it was all over for me. sigh.

It's called virginitis. It passes once you get laid. :p

No it doesn't. Girls are always hot, there's nothing you can do.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Originally posted by: kranky
Do you shop there often? If so, continue to, but DON'T ask her out for a few weeks. Let her see that you aren't some stalker.

If you don't shop there often, I'd find a reason to go back there in a couple of weeks but again don't ask her out then. Just be friendly, not pushy. "Hey, nice to see you again. How are things going?" Keep it light.

If you can do that, then call her a week or so after your visit and ask her again.

Follow this man's advice. Maybe stop in there in a week or two just to say hi and let her know you still exist but don't go for it quite then. Play it cool for right now, don't come across desperate or stalkerish. You gotta be like Fonzie....and what's Fonzie like?

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Staley8
Originally posted by: kranky
Do you shop there often? If so, continue to, but DON'T ask her out for a few weeks. Let her see that you aren't some stalker.

If you don't shop there often, I'd find a reason to go back there in a couple of weeks but again don't ask her out then. Just be friendly, not pushy. "Hey, nice to see you again. How are things going?" Keep it light.

If you can do that, then call her a week or so after your visit and ask her again.

Follow this man's advice. Maybe stop in there in a week or two just to say hi and let her know you still exist but don't go for it quite then. Play it cool for right now, don't come across desperate or stalkerish. You gotta be like Fonzie....and what's Fonzie like?

You mean he needs to slick back his hair and wear a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket that's too small? :confused::p

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I called back up there and asked her out, but she said she just got out of a long term relationship and didn't want to start dating anybody just yet, but that I should try back in a few weeks and she how she feels. I don't know if that was just bs to pass me by, or if she wants to see if I actually care enough to try again later.
I do, and it was. I would make a long-term deposit in your spank bank, and leave it at that. Waste no more thought on her.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
lol, the last time i met a girl at a store and called her back at the store, we went out the next day. She ended being a hoe, because she got us lost on some backroads, and then went down on me.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
lol, the last time i met a girl at a store and called her back at the store, we went out the next day. She ended being a hoe, because she got us lost on some backroads, and then went down on me.
You make it sound like that's a bad thing.

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003

And you let her go?
Crazy young man
rolleye.gif

:p

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

You meet girls at freaking stores? WTF kind of stores do you go to? I could understand meeting girls at stores, but that seems to be your MO for picking up chicks.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
let me restate that, it was a great thing, but no girl like that can I trust to be in a relationship with. especially when she swallowed.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
lol, i work from home and don't go to school, and it does seem that the only place I actually see or run into girls would be out and about, like at a store, borders, a restaurant. So, when that happens, I try not to let things pass by.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
let me restate that, it was a great thing, but no girl like that can I trust to be in a relationship with. especially when she swallowed.
Are you using this thread to brag about your past sexual escapades? What does her swallowing have anything to do with anything? I call shenanigans on this story!

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Ladies Man
heh

move along buddy.... if she wanted ya she woulda been on ya.... but she just brushed you off... accept it, and don't become a stalker

I don't want a girl to be right up on me right away. I'm not looking for something easy, but something reliable and consistent.

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
What is wrong is people saying they know for sure she was brushing you off. Women are strange. Trying to figure out what they really mean is a task doomed to failure.

Just wait a couple weeks, give her a call or stop by and ask if she wants to go out.

If she says no again, leave it alone.
If she says yes then go for it.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
i agree. her body language told me that she was in some way interested. the way she proposed things seemed like a test.

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003
i agree. her body language told me that she was in some way interested. the way she proposed things seemed like a test.

Careful though, she may swallow too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Q:D

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
that would be nice and I wouldn't be turned off by that, however, if we decide to go out for dinner and she wants to have cock for an appetizer, I would definately be turned off from the aspect of a long term relationship. it would have been just too easy.

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003
that would be nice and I wouldn't be turned off by that, however, if we decide to go out for dinner and she wants to have cock for an appetizer, I would definately be turned off from the aspect of a long term relationship. it would have been just too easy.

What the hell is wrong with you boy???;)

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
whats wrong with me? I'm sick of hoes. Especially hoes that know I don't want a hoe, so they act all nice and proper, and then let the hoe creep up on me. This girl didn't seem like a hoe at all. And she validated that by saying she was in a really long relationship. Of course, i need to take her out and spend time with her before I know how she really is.