Is it true that if you take one hit of crack

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: DangerAardvark
Nothing like putting your feet up after a hard day's work, sitting in front of a blazing fireplace and doing a little blazing of your own. The draw, so smooth. The flavor, unbeatable. One taste will leave you wanting more. Lucky Strike Crack Rocks - the gentleman's choice.
:laugh: :thumbsup:

i never understood how people could enjoy crack. it's not like you have time to enjoy the high before you want more. i guess if wanting more crack is your thing, then you enjoy crack.

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: meltdown75
Originally posted by: DangerAardvark
Nothing like putting your feet up after a hard day's work, sitting in front of a blazing fireplace and doing a little blazing of your own. The draw, so smooth. The flavor, unbeatable. One taste will leave you wanting more. Lucky Strike Crack Rocks - the gentleman's choice.
:laugh: :thumbsup:

i never understood how people could enjoy crack. it's not like you have time to enjoy the high before you want more. i guess if wanting more crack is your thing, then you enjoy crack.

Yeah crack is pointless the first hit is nice a warm rush comes over your whole body and you feel great. That lasts about 30 secs to a minute. Then you just want one more big hit all night. Your paranoid thinking the cops are outside ready to bust down the door. I can't do anything but pace look out the windows and keep hitting the pipe until its gone. No you won't get addicted the first time it sucks. I don't know how people do.

Heroin on the other hand it won't get you hooked the first time either. After doing it on the weekends for a year I just started doing it more and more until it was everyday. Then I would get sick if I didn't have it.