Is it time to start racially profiling young, single white males?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
The USA has a population of 320million, & about 60% is white, so how'd u get 400 million? Guess being an uneducated red neck really doesn't help with the maths, eh?

See my last response, and you have no business in this thread. Since you have nothing to offer but insults to people attempting to have a conversation. Do you have brain freeze up in that part of the world? ha ha ha I can do it too!

Joepublic2

Golden Member
Jan 22, 2005
That's because others were massacred and oppressed. Where would we be if the White Male Republican did not have the capability to oppress others? The USA is at perhaps 1% of what it can be because of the White Republican Male. The White Republican Male only cares for White Republican Male supremacy. Look at other countries where they were not oppressed: European countries in disarray, descending into third world chaos, 25% unemployment, austerity, etc.

Thankfully there have been many in the US, including white males who oppose the White Republican Male supremacy, who have been fighting them.

Where are you getting this "White Republican Male supremacy" garbage you keep regurgitating into any and every thread? You do know that for most of US history the Republican party was the more socially liberal party (probably not given your poor grasp of reality in general). Also fucking LOL at you thinking that non-whites weren't/aren't oppressed in Europe. Europe's current problems really have little to do with the racial demographics of who's pulling their strings and more to do with the fact that they're chugging the international liberal koolaide for the past 50+ years with mass immigration, replacing their ethnic and religious identities (monoculture) with "diversity" and overly generous welfare programs for all their citizens.

I don't think harping on the infrastructure of the USA is a major selling point. Things would have been much better planned if they were planned for society rather than maintaining supremacy.

How are railways, docks and international highway systems (largely built by Irish people btw simply because there were more Irish people around and they were poor as fuck) tools of "oppression"? I thought they were the hallmarks of modern civilization (evil white males probably added secret compounds to the concrete/steel to emit haterays to keep minorities down).

Anyways, all that stuff is increasingly done by those who are not White Republican Male. Why? Because the White Republican Male is largely uneducated and unproductive. For most of them, their current social and economic status is maintained by government and societal handouts. But those are increasingly being pulled in favor of equality.

A greater % of minorities are on welfare than whites in the United States and Europe so you're going to have to show your work to establish how a more employed and college educated demographic is "largely uneducated and unproductive". Besides, you and your ilk are more interested in exacting vengeance for real or imagined slights than you are about building a truly egalitarian society, as can be see with things like affirmative action and racist hiring practices in large businesses to create a more "diverse" workforce.

Most of these "third world" countries became third world because of the places you listed (Europe, Canada, Australia, etc.). Europe, Canada, and Australia extracted the resources and wealth of the world and concentrated them in those locations. However, things are changing, and some countries, especially in Europe, are the new emerging third world and those countries we used to deem third world are in obvious ascent as the new first world. Do you really think they're not going to ask for a refund?

See above point, you guys (white guilters and other liberal creatures) are painfully transparent in your hate whitey agenda. Refund, to who, hahahaha; talk about a victim mentality. Some group of people took advantage of another group of people, all of whom are now dead, and I should be made to suffer for this for some reason, even though being Irish my people have rarely been in a position to exploit others. You do a better job of oppressing yourself than anybody else every could...

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If the shooters name was Muhamed Islam profiling cries would be loud.

Muslims couldn't even build a community center 4 blocks from WTC w/o crazy righties screaming.

Apr 27, 2012
If the shooters name was Muhamed Islam profiling cries would be loud.

Muslims couldn't even build a community center 4 blocks from WTC w/o crazy righties screaming.

Do you condemn radical Islam?

Why do you call it a community center when its a mosque? As well the majority of the families OPPOSE the WTC mosque

Aug 14, 2001
I think that we need to profile white conservative men. But not for things like security checks, but for the offering of mental help. There is a serious problem with white conservative male mentality in this country and it has become very serious once Obama became President.

It's my view that white conservative men have been spoon-fed racial-gender identity politics for years and have come to expect it. They have become uncompromising. And now that their voting block is insufficient to win the Presidency, they have become unhinged and unstable. They are now faced with a reality where they must re-integrate with the rest of American society and culture.

So we need to approach profiling of white conservative men, but in a more positive aspect. There is a serious mental problem going on and we need to fix it. I think that Obamacare may be good for it.

Aug 14, 2001
YES, white males should be profiled! Whenever I pass a white male or especially a group of white males I clutch my purse and hold my breath
until I am a safe distance away. Most times I cross the street and try to
avoid white males altogether. I am seriously afraid of white males. I know
other ethnic groups of males commit crimes but white males have committed
overwhelmingly the vast number of random, mass shootings and bombings. The white males who have done these shootings don't seem to care who they shoot just as long as they kill large numbers of people. Any other
group engaging in this kind of random violence for as long as white males
have been committing these crimes would be profilled so why not white males?

It's a mental health problem. Conservative white men are sick and we must help them.

Apr 27, 2012
I think that we need to profile white conservative men. But not for things like security checks, but for the offering of mental help. There is a serious problem with white conservative male mentality in this country and it has become very serious once Obama became President.

It's my view that white conservative men have been spoon-fed racial-gender identity politics for years and have come to expect it. They have become uncompromising. And now that their voting block is insufficient to win the Presidency, they have become unhinged and unstable. They are now faced with a reality where they must re-integrate with the rest of American society and culture.

So we need to approach profiling of white conservative men, but in a more positive aspect. There is a serious mental problem going on and we need to fix it. I think that Obamacare may be good for it.

Only if we profile liberal minorities, just to integrate them into society:D

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Do you condemn radical Islam?

Why do you call it a community center when its a mosque? As well the majority of the families OPPOSE the WTC mosque

I condem radical Tea Partiers as much as radical Muslims.

It wasn't a mosque and even if it was so what? I though you favored religious freedom?

Or is it only freedom for "your religion"

Aug 14, 2001
Only if we profile liberal minorities, just to integrate them into society:D

'Minorities' isn't a single racial group. The fact that you think it is means that you are suffering from a mental disease.

The problem is the white conservative male. Not white women, non-conservative white males, etc. But the white conservative male that has increased participation into hate groups and have gone on random killing sprees since the white conservative male vote has become insufficient to win the presidency.

Apr 27, 2012
I condem radical Tea Partiers as much as radical Muslims.

It wasn't a mosque and even if it was so what? I though you favored religious freedom?

Or is it only freedom for "your religion"

Who are these "radical Tea Partiers" give me evidence.

Its funny since I have not seen you condemn radical Islam, especially in my threads.

It was a mosque and they have the right to built it under the Constitution, the same Constitution that you leftists attack and dont want to obey so its hypocritical of you.

It is a mosque and its disrespectful to the families of the victims.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Where are you getting this "White Republican Male supremacy" garbage you keep regurgitating into any and every thread? You do know that for most of US history the Republican party was the more socially liberal party (probably not given your poor grasp of reality in general).

The White Republican Male is an ideology, a concept that has been destroying America for centuries. It's not necessarily the Republican Party of the past.

Also fucking LOL at you thinking that non-whites weren't/aren't oppressed in Europe. Europe's current problems really have little to do with the racial demographics of who's pulling their strings and more to do with the fact that they're chugging the international liberal koolaide for the past 50+ years with mass immigration, replacing their ethnic and religious identities (monoculture) with "diversity" and overly generous welfare programs for all their citizens.

I've spent years on this forum discussing the intense oppression of minorities in Europe, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

How are railways, docks and international highway systems (largely built by Irish people btw simply because there were more Irish people around and they were poor as fuck) tools of "oppression"? I thought they were the hallmarks of modern civilization (evil white males probably added secret compounds to the concrete/steel to emit haterays to keep minorities down).

It's not "evil white males" but the White Republican Male.

Many of those systems were developed to cater to the White Republican Male rather than society. For example, many of those highways were developed for suburban living, which appeals to the White Republican Male. Yet, the new generations, which is much more diverse, tends to want to live in cities. The infrastructure the Republican White Male built was built to cater to him, but is now a waste.

A greater % of minorities are on welfare than whites in the United States and Europe so you're going to have to show your work to establish how a more employed and college educated demographic is "largely uneducated and unproductive". Besides, you and your ilk are more interested in exacting vengeance for real or imagined slights than you are about building a truly egalitarian society, as can be see with things like affirmative action and racist hiring practices in large businesses to create a more "diverse" workforce.

The White Republican Male is largely given degrees, opportunities, etc. and squanders them. Every White Republican Male should be billionaires, Nobel prize winners, etc. considering the amazing amount of handouts they are given by society and the government. 100% of the White Republican Male receives this kind of welfare. It's a very disproportionate distribution of welfare.

I have been advocating assimilation and forgiveness for the White Republican Male rather than vengeance, so I'm not sure where you got that from.

See above point, you guys (white guilters and other liberal creatures) are painfully transparent in your hate whitey agenda. Refund, to who, hahahaha; talk about a victim mentality. Some group of people took advantage of another group of people, all of whom are now dead, and I should be made to suffer for this for some reason, even though being Irish my people have rarely been in a position to exploit others. You do a better job of oppressing yourself than anybody else every could...

The governments are still around. I just hope people embrace assimilation and forgiveness rather than payback.

Apr 27, 2012
'Minorities' isn't a single racial group. The fact that you think it is means that you are suffering from a mental disease.

The problem is the white conservative male. Not white women, non-conservative white males, etc. But the white conservative male that has increased participation into hate groups and have gone on random killing sprees since the white conservative male vote has become insufficient to win the presidency.

Keep parroting

Aug 14, 2001
The only one needing mental health treatment is you

Nope. Who is running around joining hate groups, committing acts of domestic terrorism like the OKC bombing and abortion clinic bombings and Olympics bombing, and going on mass shooting sprees?

We must target mental health therapy towards conservative white men. I am not for racial profiling when it comes to security measures against conservative white men. Instead, I think that we need to go to the root of the issue and address the mental sickness instead. And it would be free under Obamacare.

Apr 27, 2012
Nope. Who is running around joining hate groups, committing acts of domestic terrorism like the OKC bombing and abortion clinic bombings and Olympics bombing, and going on mass shooting sprees?

We must target mental health therapy towards conservative white men. I am not for racial profiling when it comes to security measures against conservative white men. Instead, I think that we need to go to the root of the issue and address the mental sickness instead. And it would be free under Obamacare.

So all Conservative men are doing this? That's interesting since I didn't know Thomas Sowell was involved.

Aug 14, 2001
So all Conservative men are doing this? That's interesting since I didn't know Thomas Sowell was involved.

No. It's mainly conservative white men who are more susceptible to it right now. So I think that it's appropriate if we target federal mental health programs to help conservative white men. Do you think that would be inappropriate?

Essentially, I am against the security targeting of conservative white men by means of racial profiling. However, I do believe that we could target mental health assistance to conservative white men.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
No. It's mainly conservative white men who are more susceptible to it right now. So I think that it's appropriate if we target federal mental health programs to help conservative white men. Do you think that would be inappropriate?

You do realize that all of the shootings this year have been in blue states right?

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2001
You do realize that all of the shootings this year have been in blue states right?

You do realize that not everyone in a blue or red state is of a single political identity right?

All of these shooters with their extreme adherence to gun violence share a common trait with conservative white men. This is a serious problem that must be addressed.

Remember that when Obama first came into office, the FBI released a study that showed that hate group membership was on the rise.

Apr 27, 2012

Essentially, I am against the security targeting of conservative white men by means of racial profiling. However, I do believe that we could target mental health assistance to conservative white men.

Any evidence? And if your serious which you aren't then are you suggesting we round these people and lock them up?

Aug 14, 2001
Any evidence? And if your serious which you aren't then are you suggesting we round these people and lock them up?

I'm serious. But I'm not advocating locking anyone up or rounding anyone up. I'm talking about targeting government mental health programs towards conservative white men.

Obamacare should be used to set up a federal mental health program and it should be advertised and offered to conservative white men to help them re-integrate into American society and culture and to help them become less violent in light of the realization that their voter block is insufficient to win the Presidency.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
You do realize that not everyone in a blue or red state is of a single political identity right?

All of these shooters with their extreme adherence to gun violence share a common trait with conservative white men. This is a serious problem that must be addressed.

Remember that when Obama first came into office, the FBI released a study that showed that hate group membership was on the rise.

You mean unless liberals are complaining about welfare spending going to red states?

You have zero evidence that the shooters were conservatives. You might want to take a look at the statistics at who young people vote for you (hint its not Republicans)

Maybe liberals should stop blaming conservatives for their inability to control their homicidal tendencies.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001

:thumbsup:

This is probably one of the best posts on this forum.