Is it possible to go through life not caring about anything?

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Anytime I care about something, it gets screwed up.

I'm slightly modifying the Costanza Doctrine (IE, do the opposite of your instincts) and adopting the "IDGAF" philosophy.

Not that I GAF, but do you think it could work? :D

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
If oyu go through your life like that, you'll get nothing done and end up wholly unsatisfied.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: notfred
If oyu go through your life like that, you'll get nothing done and end up wholly unsatisfied.

Yes, but if I don't GAF, how can I be unsatisfied?

;)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Probably the theme would make an excellent SF series. One bad think I can see is that if you don't GAF you ain't gonna have kids. :D

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Could you please "care" about Osama Bin Laden and his thugs for a while?? Or if you feel like caring about a different kind of evil how about Bill Gates?

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Probably the theme would make an excellent SF series. One bad think I can see is that if you don't GAF you ain't gonna have kids. :D

Unfortunately I realized this philosophy was adopted in the film "Office Space", and if I wanted to start my own religion/belief system/cult of monetary enslavement (IDGAFology?) I'd have to negotiate with the worst form of human life - copyright lawyers.

So, it's on the back burner for now. :D

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: shinerburke
Could you please "care" about Osama Bin Laden and his thugs for a while?? Or if you feel like caring about a different kind of evil how about Bill Gates?

Bill Gates is a teddy bear compared to copyright lawyers. Don't underestimate them just because they're pinstriped.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
YES!!!!!!!!!!

i dont care about ANYTHING and i havent for a long time. NOTHING phases me i really dont know why. im just like that

i mean on 9-11 i just shruged my shoulders and thought "well im still alive" and didnt give it a second thought.

i knwo that horrid but i cant help it that just how i am

so i know how you feel