Is it possible to go through an entire day without farting?

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Physicaly Impossible.
Plus you fart in your sleep so even if you somehow managed to hold everything while awake all bets are off once you doze off.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
i never thought of this...is it really impossible? i bet i could hold it in for a day. sleepy time doesnt count, only awake time.

Literati

Golden Member
Jan 13, 2005
YOU ARE A VERY DEEP AND THOUGHT PROVOKING INDIVIDUAL.

THE FARTS ARE STRONG WITH THIS ONE.

eyecandy86

Apr 17, 2005
I can go a day without farting. Maybe cuz i'm a girl?

((not talking about while sleeping..i don't know what goes on then))

Taggart

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2001
Ok ladies, I'd like to know something. Men a lot of times are loud/smelly and sound like they are injured when they struggle on the toilet. Are there women that do this in public bathrooms for all to enjoy?

eyecandy86

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: Taggart
Ok ladies, I'd like to know something. Men a lot of times are loud/smelly and sound like they are injured when they struggle on the toilet. Are there women that do this in public bathrooms for all to enjoy?

I've heard maybe two women in my entire life make a sound while takin' a dump in public. And i'm pretty sure they were embarrased after.

Most women avoid taking a crap in public.

Literati

Golden Member
Jan 13, 2005
Originally posted by: eyecandy86
Originally posted by: Literati
THIS THREAD IS TURNING INTO A REAL WINNER.

would you PLEASE TURN OFF THE DAMN CAPS LOCK!

THANK YOU.

I'M SORRY.

DOING THAT WOULD ONLY DETRACT FROM THE OVERALL QUALITY OF THIS THREAD.

AND YOU'RE NOT MY DAD.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
When I was an undergrad I once stayed up all night to finish a programming assignment in my OS class. I then went to my morning class. After the class was over I went back to my dorm room to try to get a couple of hours sleep before the next class. But I couldn't sleep! And the reason was because I feared that I farted in my sleep and I didn't want my roommate to come back to the room with a girl. I was afraid that I would fart in my sleep while a girl was there. So I just layed in bed, trying to get to sleep but my fears wouldn't let me.