Is it possible for a woman to be involved in the attacks?

GoldenBear

Banned
Mar 2, 2000
I think we all kind of take it for general knowledge that it's men that are all behind it.

But what would the odds of there being a woman being linked to all this would be? I mean, if there was, then it'd be quite easy to dismiss her as being a suspect.

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
i've never really noticed women terrorist. just becuz i've never seen it don't mean didley though.

RedRooster

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Aren't the women in that culture not allowed to do anything? The chances that one would be involved would be very low I would think, unless one of those guys lived in the US for a year or so and met one here who got caught up in his belief system.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I said Possible, but if it is taliban-backed the taliban treat their women like sh*t, the sure sign of a crappy society.

jaybittle

Jan 23, 2001
It is possible that it could be a female gate agent, or female security guard, or something along those lines..

Not saying women can't fly planes, or be terrorists... just doesn't seem likely in an Arabic society..

cheers,
--jb

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
I'd say it's possible to be involved, but, taking over and crashing the plane, I think the chances VERY LOW.

It's that whole hunting/gathering thing. ;)

vegetation

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
If the Taliban are linked, then women would not be allowed to do anything. Talibans will shoot women for even giggling in public.