Is it me or half-asian half-white girls are God's perfect creation?!?

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WhoBeDaPlaya

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by: dr150Half Asian/White men are usually much taller and have stronger frames. A couple of these guys at my school were 6' to 6'4".
Maybe... but I'm pure Chinese and 6'1" :p

iskim86

Banned
Jul 6, 2001
www.isaackim.org
Originally posted by: Googer

If I were to walk around Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Burma, China, Etc; I would be taller than %99.9 of the people there. 6'0"

dude you are fcking stupid and/or badly mistaken. I can agree that Japanese people are all puny + scrawny little twirps, but to say you are taller than 99.9% percent than all of those people just show ignorance. you haven't seen how big most Korean people are. the new generation of Koreans (mostly born after 1980) are fcking huge and tall for ordinary asians, it's crazy. You're probably only taller than 25% of them. and you might be taller than 75% of the whole population. I know this because I visit korea very often and lived there for 12+ years. I'm considered to be one of the shorter Koreans, and every korean person I come across on campus (washington), they're at least 2 to 4" taller than me.

herkulease

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by: DragonMasterAlex
Originally posted by: jEct2
I know two personally. They're both HOT. Long slim legs, big boobs, sexy smile and amazing eyes...

Kristen Kreuk is also a fine example. (Half dutch, half Chinese)

omg...

Oh yeah, definitely. Plus the halfbreed ones will very likely *date* you even if you're white :) I used to work with this pure Vietnamese girl who was just *soooooo* hot. We got along great, had lots in common, I was *ready* to ask her out.

Then one day, it hit me while we were at lunch, and she said, "You know, it's too bad you're white. I could really see myself with you as more than friends and co workers. But there's no way I could ever be with someone who wasn't vietnamese."

I was torn. Should I be crushed or should I be thrilled? On the one hand a gorgeous asian chick had slipped through my grasp, but on the other hand, I'd been discriminated against on the basis of race, which was awesome!

Oh well.

Jason

pics and send her my way.

yes

but i feel funny sayin that, since i now have two daughters half flilipino half whiteassamerican