Is it just me, or are thongs becoming a lot more popular?

LordJezo

Banned
May 16, 2001
Seems like everyone is wearing them now a days. Women that is. Anyone else notice a lot more women wearing them as everyday underwear these days?

txgixer

Jun 12, 2002
Originally posted by: LordJezo
Seems like everyone is wearing them now a days. Women that is. Anyone else notice a lot more women wearing them as everyday underwear these days?

My wife has worn them for as long as I have known her (6 years)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I think clothing is just becoming a lot more "thong revealing". Lower cut, more sheer, tighter, ect.

raptor13

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
My girlfriend wears thongs and thongs only. I have to say, it's pretty nice from my perspective. :D She also says the comfort level of thongs is far and above that of ordinary panties. I guess the permanent wedgie is better than underwear that moves around. I wouldn't know but damned if I'm going to complain about it!

I admit, I'm a thong fan. :)

UberDave

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2002
Yeah... I can't tell thebad girls (used to wear thongs) from the good girls (granny panties). They all wear the thongs now. But.... I'm not complaining :) :)

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
When she actually wears underwear and as long as it's not period time, my wife wears thongs. :D

I'd tell you that I wear thongs as well, but then you'd all think I was a silly shmuck......

Wait a minute...most of you already do. :p

amish

TomC25

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 1999
My wife says the perma-wedge is better than panties that move around.

She also says that she doesn't notice the wedge after a while.

OK by me.

erikiksaz

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 1999
Unfortunately, only the f00gly chicks show off their thongs in my part of town. Blech, i wish they wouldn't.

Garet Jax

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2000
I can't complain either :D

My wife is six months pregnant and found maternity thongs.

They are a lot more popular. You see them all the time on beaches and in clubs.

Michael1897

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Czar
they are :)

:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Qthank you thank you thank you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I love when girls wear thongs except when the big girls wear them then they turn into KABLONGS!!!
that's a damn scary thing to see i'll admit