Is it illegal to kill and eat a horse?

gabemcg

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2004
hmm, you could make a sanwich out of it

what kind of bread would be good for a horsemeat sandwitch???

I have no clue, I'm vegitarian...

maybe a seabiscut....

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
Originally posted by: aplefka
Not in Texas.

Are you serious? I mean... is it a state law, or is there some federal law regulating the consumption of horse? :)

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Jeff7181
Not in Texas.

Are you serious? I mean... is it a state law, or is there some federal law regulating the consumption of horse? :)

:confused: The question asked if it was illegal, he said it wasn't.....

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
Originally posted by: CheapArse
Not in Texas.

And I'm asking... is it state law, meaning in all other states it's against the law, but not in Texas.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Not in Texas.

I was totally unserious. I don't know if it is or not, but I figured if it wasn't illegal in a state, it'd probably be Texas.

Dec 4, 2002
Not in Texas.

And I'm asking... is it state law, meaning in all other states it's against the law, but not in Texas.

There wouldn't be a law, but just rather a lack of THE law(if one even exists an any of the states)

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
Not in Texas.

That wouldn't be a law, but just rather a lack of THE law(if one even exists an any of the states)

You still don't understand...

Dec 4, 2002
Not in Texas.

That wouldn't be a law, but just rather a lack of THE law(if one even exists an any of the states)

Are you asking if there is a law that exists in Texas that makes eating horses legal b/c if so..that doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
Not in Texas.

Are you asking if there is a law that exists in Texas that makes eating horses legal b/c if so..that doesn't make any sense what so ever.

No... I meant if there is a law related to the consumption of horse, is it state or federal.

Dec 4, 2002
Not in Texas.

No... I meant if there is a law related to the consumption of horse, is it state or federal.

That was the OP and he said not in texas...so why did you ask if it was a state law or something federal?

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: CaffeineAndStuff
Why would it be illegal?

It's illegal to eat a cat or a dog right?

If your nosy neighbor doesn't report you in the act of clubbing one to death w/ mace, plugging its fur, and putting it on the barbie, then sure.

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
Not in Texas.

That was the OP and he said not in texas...so why did you ask if it was a state law or something federal?

Holy sh!t you still don't understand... I give up...

Dec 4, 2002
OMFG...

You, "Is it illegal?"

"Not in Texas" which means there is no law saying it is illegal, and there would be no law saying it is legal so why the fvck would you ask if its a state or federal thing if there is no law to begin with?

You understand that he is saying it is legal in texas right?

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: jst0ney
its just gross

How's that different from eating a pork chop or t-bone steak? Or are you one of those vegan hippies?

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
OMFG...

You, "Is it illegal?"

"Not in Texas" which means there is no law saying it is illegal, and there would be no law saying it is legal so why the fvck would you ask if its a state or federal thing if there is no law to begin with?

You understand that he is saying it is legal in texas right?

Me: "Is it illegal?"
Him: "Not in Texas."
Me: "So IF IT WERE illegal, it would be a state law, not a federal law?"