Is it finally time to impeach Barrak Hussien Obama?

?

• Y

• N

Results are only viewable after voting.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
This informal poll will reveal the truth.

I think he should be removed for gross incompetence and supporting the government's secret surveillance of our phone calls and internet activities on every level. His refusal to end these programs despite lying about his intent to ever use such programs tells all:

dXSlLvE.jpg

This is change I can believe in. :colbert:

Last edited:

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000

He took an oath to uphold the Constitution but is openly and willfully violating it:

The U.S. Supreme Court has found that the Constitution implicitly grants a right to privacy against governmental intrusion. This right to privacy has been the justification for decisions involving a wide range of civil liberties cases, including Pierce v. Society of Sisters, which invalidated a successful 1922 Oregon initiative requiring compulsory public education, Griswold v. Connecticut, where a right to privacy was first established explicitly, Roe v. Wade, which struck down a Texas abortion law and thus restricted state powers to enforce laws against abortion, and Lawrence v. Texas, which struck down a Texas sodomy law and thus eliminated state powers to enforce laws against sodomy.
An article in the December 15, 1890 issue of the Harvard Law Review, written by attorney Samuel Warren and future Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis and entitled "The Right To Privacy", is often cited as the first implicit declaration of a U.S. right to privacy [1]. This right is frequently debated. Strict constructionists argue that no such right exists (or at least that the Supreme Court has no jurisdiction to protect such a right), while some civil libertarians argue that the right invalidates many types of currently allowed civil surveillance (wiretaps, public cameras, etc.).
Most states of the United States also grant a right to privacy and recognize four torts based on that right:

1. Intrusion upon seclusion or solitude, or into private affairs;
  2. Public disclosure of embarrassing private facts;
  3. Publicity which places a person in a false light in the public eye; and
  4. Appropriation of name or likeness.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
You do understand the NSA is a branch of the Military and answers to oversight from congress?

Hart thou congress impeach thy self.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
I think you should impeach Obama, please post a follow up and let us know how it works out!

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The OP's commentary aside, methinks the hatred for Pres. Obama is akin to a once simmering cauldron now quickly boiling over and spilling all manner of vile and desperate pleas for his demise. This, without any irrefutable and compelling evidence justifying such inflammatory hype and those comical acts of flailing at imaginary boogiemen.

Considering where our nation was the day after Bush and Cheney slinked out the back door of the White House with their pockets stuffed with blood money and pats on their backs from their newly enriched business buddies and how the economy has improved since, there's not much of anything the Repub leadership can point at and accuse Obama of being derelict or incompetent about. So it's pretty obvious by now that the Repubs don't have much to offer the nation other than the same SOP and agenda that Bush and Cheney was exploiting as the nation's economy crashed all around them.

Small wonder then that the Repub leadership would resort to such "Bush" league tactics to divert the nation's attention away from the fact that once back in control, it would be as if Bush and Cheney never left office.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
He should be impeached, for claiming to be a christian.

If anything, I think Obama should be impeached for, in Boehner's own words, giving him (Boehner) 98% of what he wanted in the debt ceiling negotiations. That's not negotiating in any sane sense of the word. Funnier still, after Boehner got quoted saying that, he turned to his base and incessantly complained about how intransigent and uncompromising the Dems and Obama was at that time.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
If anything, I think Obama should be impeached for, in Boehner's own words, giving him (Boehner) 98% of what he wanted in the debt ceiling negotiations. That's not negotiating in any sane sense of the word. Funnier still, after Boehner got quoted saying that, he turned to his base and incessantly complained about how intransigent and uncompromising the Dems and Obama was at that time.

The sequester still went through. Nobody got what they wanted. Government borrowing is still insanely out of control thanks to the worst president ever at the helm.

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
The sequester still went through. Nobody got what they wanted. Government borrowing is still insanely out of control thanks to the worst president ever at the helm.

Would you at least agree that he is doing ok for a black guy? Better than you expected?

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
leave him in there..He will be a stark historical reminder for the ages that elections have consequences and are not popularity contests. Like leaving a dead crow or coyote on the barbed wire fence.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
such short sightedness in this thread....

while i voted Y on this poll..

i can't deny that in 30 years, Obama will be seen as the president who rid of us an orwellian nanny state (even though yes i know he's guilty of bringing about as well)

that's just how history works...

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Although I didn't vote for him either time, don't like him, don't trust him, he's just continueing the path of those that came before. Impeach him for what, the next guy in line who will do the same thing. D or R, doesn't make a difference anymore. Both groups want the same thing, power and control.

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
Although I didn't vote for him either time, don't like him, don't trust him, he's just continueing the path of those that came before. Impeach him for what, the next guy in line who will do the same thing. D or R, doesn't make a difference anymore. Both groups want the same thing, power and control.

This. Any other clown would have been doing the same shit.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003

sadly your more right then wrong.

and biden imho, would be worse.

plus while I'm not a fan. I don't know if he did anything yet that rises to the leave of impeachment.