Is Harry Reid the biggest dooosh bag in history?

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
i just dont like the guy. seems like a total puss.

i saw this funny thing about him on the news.. its not true, but as a joke someone said that when asked what the best response to the attempted terror attacks on fort dix would be, he said "withdraw all the troops"

lol.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
No techboy, GWB is the biggest dooosh bag in history.---Harry Reid may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer---but he can't possibly do a fraction of the damage GWB has.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Oh god, please be a joke posting... please be a joke posting... please be a joke posting.

4X4er

Nov 29, 2006
I believe it's spelled "douche"

And no, he is by far not the biggest one in history.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I wonder if this qualifies as the worst thread ever in P&N. Even a "Is Bush the biggest 'dooosh' bag in history?" would be pretty God awful (even though bush really is the biggest "dooosh bag" in history).

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think that calling somebody a douche bag reveals an unconscious misogyny which itself is an admission of a lack of success with women and a puerile need to react negatively to this fact rather than discover, in a mature manner, what hidden attitudes you radiate that repel them instinctively. Reid may in fact posses those traits you imagine women are attracted to and that may explain your irrational reaction to him.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I know the correct spelling---but I decided to follow the techboyJK version. Same meaning.

But in all seriousness, Harry Reid has a really difficult problem and its a political one. To keep democrats from getting too radical and irresponsible on one hand and to alter the course of the Iraqi Occupation on the other hand. With the GOP being the joker in the deck. But in the process, Reid is going to catch hell from all sides.

And if techboyJK has a better critique of Reid not based on personal dislike and total rumors, maybe this thread has some hope in being productive. Making progress against an entrenched problem is far harder than creating intractable problems out of thin air.