is harry potter homosexual?

ManBearPig

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2000
or is there an editing problem or something? on the top of page 275...it just doesnt look right.

and i didnt post this in the harry potter thread because there are spoilers and i am not done with the book. also, im not sure if those rules applied to pre release or not. sorry...i dont want to get banned so if its a problem i can delete the post.

shopbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2000
what? what looks wrong?

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

hermione was watching ron fret over the cattermoles. she was gazing at him in awe/love that he would do such a thing for someone he didn't even know. harry was looking at her expression that he thought he had butted in on ron and hermione kissing, that's how tender of a moment it seemed to him.

Chunky Monster

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Jun 24, 2007
You might not want to proceed any further with this thread.

According the the sticky thread on HP, there are not to be any other threads and there are to be no spoilers.

Vacations are to be given to ppl who ignore those rules.

Chunky Monster

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Jun 24, 2007
Originally posted by: A5
I'd give a spoiler, but the mod has already posted here :p

I think spoilers are ok if they are not printed in the title. And I think that a warning should given in the title that the thread contains spoilers.

The OP is not online to change the thread title, so, I dont think that anyone else should post spoilers.

:)