Is Chrome double spacing Bookmark Manager for everyone?

Discussion in 'Software for Windows' started by nine9s, Nov 9, 2012.

1. nine9s

nine9s Senior member

Today I opened Chrome and my Bookmark Manager was double spaced. I searched and cannot find how to change it back to how it was. I found a few messages of other people complaining (but only 1 or 2) dated today.

Is this a universal change to all Chrome browsers? Would people confirm if it happened to them today also?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Chrome double spacing Forum Date
    Is it normal for Chrome to take up 734 mb of disk space? Software for Windows Yesterday at 8:07 PM
    Cannot get Chrome to stop video autoplay Software for Windows Jul 8, 2017
    Chrome Canary - odd issue that just started Software for Windows Jul 8, 2017
    chrome extension that stops page moving around while loading? Software for Windows Jun 30, 2017
    Virtualize single Windows application behind work VPN? Or use a double VPN strategy? Software for Windows Oct 31, 2015

3. BlueWeasel

BlueWeasel Lifer

Same here for me running the latest version of Chrome (23.0.1271.64 m).

4. nine9s

nine9s Senior member

Thanks. It seems messages, on Google forums, about it are growing since I posted above, so it must have just happened. Many suspect it is a move for touch screens users (bigger area to touch.) But why or why is there no option to turn it off (return to single/smaller spacing) for those of us who do not want it is the leading question.