is buy.com almost impossible to drill down to what you want

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
or am i just retarded?

you click on compact flash and only part of their compact flash comes up (under 'hot buys'). if you then click on 'list all' it shows you all of their camera memory, with no way to narrow the search by type. the only way to see all of their inventory is to go through each brand's store, it seems like. which takes forever and makes price comparisons more difficult.

sswingle

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2000
I thought there were drop downs at the top that you could specify type and size...

Edit, go to the digital memory page, then select the type such as SD or CF, then it shows you all those and you can sort by price and size.

Edit again...that seems to work great for SD, but I can't get a listing of CF that way....yea, their site is a little hard to navigate in that sense.

mb

Lifer
Jun 27, 2004
crab++

On buy.com it seems that you almost have to know what you're looking for and specifically search for that.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Glad to see I'm not the only one that is "buy.com impaired".

They have decent prices and very fast shipping...but their site is impossible to browse. I have the same problem.

eplebnista

Lifer
Dec 3, 2001
It doesn't bother me. Most of the time I have an exact product that I am searching for anyway.