Is Bestbuy a franchise?

bladder23

Banned
Jun 28, 2007
I've always thought of McDonalds and Burger King as franchises but what about stores like Walmart and Bestbuy?

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Stores of that size with millions of dollars in inventory generally aren't franchises.

Jul 10, 2007
Originally posted by: sniperruff
do your own damn homework. it's not like looking up wiki is that hard.

get off your high horse. does it bother you so much that he's asking for help?
obviously those responding to him don't mind so just skip over the thread :roll:

Chronoshock

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
I hear there are some salami/pepperoni making franchises out there... it requires you to handle raw meat though

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: BlahBlahYouToo

obviously those responding to him don't mind so just skip over the thread :roll:

Stuff it.

It bothers me that he obviously didn't do ANY sort of research AT ALL on his own. He just came in here and wanted the quick way out.

A few minutes of searching would easily turn up the answers he's looking for. Then if he has any further questions, he can ask for help, be somewhat informed on what he's asking about and be able to get responses which may help fill in gaps from research, etc.

So yeah...DO YOUR OWN DAMNED HOMEWORK!

Jul 10, 2007
Originally posted by: OdiN
Originally posted by: BlahBlahYouToo

Stuff it.

It bothers me that he obviously didn't do ANY sort of research AT ALL on his own. He just came in here and wanted the quick way out.

A few minutes of searching would easily turn up the answers he's looking for. Then if he has any further questions, he can ask for help, be somewhat informed on what he's asking about and be able to get responses which may help fill in gaps from research, etc.

So yeah...DO YOUR OWN DAMNED HOMEWORK!

and ppl wonder why AT is going downhill.