is ATOT a true reflection of society?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Kiyup
I'm just as sarcastic in real life. It's just the people I surround myself with aren't so uptight. In all likelihood it's because they've been laid.

well now we no your excuse for being so grumpy...now kindly exit this thread

wfbberzerker

Lifer
Apr 12, 2001
atot is what the real world would be if everyone had mel gibson's ability in "what women want" and for men too.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: rudeguy
I'm just as sarcastic in real life. It's just the people I surround myself with aren't so uptight. In all likelihood it's because they've been laid.

I didn't realize you owned it. How about you STFU in your own thread? How 'ya like them apples? Jerk.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Originally posted by: rudeguy

I didn't realize you owned it. How about you STFU in your own thread? How 'ya like them apples? Jerk.

didnt say I owned it
I was very polite ...you on the other hand....

Noid

Platinum Member
Sep 20, 2000

I think the 'Geek factor' or the 'pocket pen/pencil protector' ratio is way too high in here....

(I had the same feeling when I visited a gal at her workplace (Argonne National Labs) )

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Noid

I think the 'Geek factor' or the 'pocket pen/pencil protector' ratio is way too high in here....

(I had the same feeling when I visited a gal at her workplace (Aragon National Labs) )

Fermi is 10 times worse than Argon

Noid

Platinum Member
Sep 20, 2000
lol... I'll take you word on that one ...

Never been there ...

:p