Is anyone your sugar daddy/momma?

amddude

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2006
I was listening to Bob and Sheri (a morning show in parts of the US) and they had people calling in, mainly men, that had their existence paid for by their girlfriends or wives. This one guy who was 28 was involved with a chick who was 38. Apparently she paid his rent, insurance, car payment, and gave him a weekly allowance. In exchange, his "services" were on call whenever she wanted.

Is there anyone here who has a situation where their SO works and they stay at home, or the SO is their sugar daddy/momma?

Discuss.

UncleWai

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2001
Sugar Daddy will be a little too brokeback seeing the majority of the posters here are males.....

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
A few years down the road my family could easily live off of my wife's income. Good friend of mine is the same way. Our wive's make way way way more than we do.

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: amddude
I was listening to Bob and Sheri (a morning show in parts of the US) and they had people calling in, mainly men, that had their existence paid for by their girlfriends or wives. This one guy who was 28 was involved with a chick who was 38. Apparently she paid his rent, insurance, car payment, and gave him a weekly allowance. In exchange, his "services" were on call whenever she wanted.

Is there anyone here who has a situation where their SO works and they stay at home, or the SO is their sugar daddy/momma?

Discuss.

If it only worked like that in reverse :roll:

Aug 26, 2004
i had a sugar momma for a little while...stripper in her early 30's...i was 19...she bought me pretty much whatever i wanted...and actually looked pretty good...funny thing was she had a kid who was 14...i was closer to her kid's age than hers :laugh:

it fell apart after a few months, but i did get some stereo equipment, a badass pinky ring, a lot of clothes, and bunch of other misc stuff out of the deal

Patt

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2000
I wish my wife were the major breadwinner ... seriously. It would afford me the opportunity to pursue some of my interests. However, since she is at home with the baby at the moment, I'm pretty have with the status quo.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: amddude

Discuss.

I wish... and isnt it a kept person?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
not i, but i know a guy who married a woman 15 years older than him. she is a very well off real estate broker and he takes care of "their" homes and cottage, and basically gets to play with expensive toys and her in the meantime.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
I wish I were a kept man, I'm a much better house-husband than she is a house-wife.

;)

She's going backto grad school, so hopefully she'll be the primary earner in 4 years or so...

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Something happened in my personal life tonight that compelled (required) me to bump this thread.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
My wife's Mom is worth a few million dollars but that's not why I married her (my wife that is).

We make a pretty good living for ourselves on our own and have never asked her for a nickel. She has been really good to us though. :thumbsup:

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
My last relationship was completely financially one sided outside of rent/utilities. Bought me sh1t all the time, always paid for dinner out unless it was a special occasion. :p New girl I'm seein now... we'll see. She already offers to split bills or pay for my meals... cooks for me too... so the signs are good. ;)