Is anyone else SICK of hearing that David Bowie song on the NOVEL commercial....Cha, Cha, Cha, Cha, Changes...[rant]

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
AARRRGHHHH. I can't stand it anymore!!! They have CNN on all day where I work. Geez that stupid ad has to come on almost every commercial break too. This is worse than any episode of that "Last Song on the Radio Syndrome". If I have to hear it one more time I'm going to take a pair of cable cutters and pay the satellite dish a little visit..:| NOOOOO there it goes again. :disgust:

BRB....
<grabs cable cutters and proceeds to scale the drain pipe>

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
At least you can mute the TV. I can't mute the users that bitch about having a Novell Client login and a NT/W2K Client login. Novell blows donkey balls.

Windogg

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
Yeah, sure. Muting the TV would go over like a fart in church around here.
I have devised a rather cruel and unusual retaliation though. What I'm going to do is put my Country CD burned FULL of about 160 MP3's in my computer and crank it up full blast, then lock my workstation and go to lunch.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....:D

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Hey! that's a good song! :p

I feel your pain though. Not with the song, but commercials that irritate! I started a thread recently where I expressed my disdain with that new Jerod/Subway commercial. Almost everyone praised Jerod?! Myself, with each day I draw closer to needing psychiatric help. :(

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
<grabs cable cutters and proceeds to scale the drain pipe>

ROTFLMAO

I hate that when they repeat commercials on EVERY single break. They need to make a limit on that. Some stuff I don't even know why they waste money on advertising anyhow. Like Coke commercials. What's the point of that? EVERYONE knows about coke and an annoying commercial isn't going to make me want some.

Actually the other commercial that got me mad was the Titan up Insurance ones. Because they have such annoying commercials I won't even give em a shot even if they are cheaper.

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
david bowie is the goblin king!!!
all hail david bowie

*kat. <-- what kind of magic spell to use?