Is anybody else looking forward to Hitman: Contracts?

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
I was a huge fan of the first two games, playing them over and over. I am just about beside myself waiting for this one to come out. It sounds awesome in the reviews that I have read. New weapons to be included are the chainsaw, a meat hook and a nailgun.

Awesome review Read the part about the slaughterhouse. I can't wait to play it.
Official Site
Unofficial Site

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
YES. I usually try playing the game the correct way - only after blazing through it one time as a mass murderer. :D

YES. I was obsessed with obtaining Silent Assassin rating on every level in Hitman 2. The only one I couldn't pull off was Redemption at Gontranno.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
YES. I usually try playing the game the correct way - only after blazing through it one time as a mass murderer. :D

YES. I was obsessed with obtaining Silent Assassin rating on every level in Hitman 2. The only one I couldn't pull off was Redemption at Gontranno.

How'd you pull off the level with the two targets who meet briefly in the park? I don't know how many times I played that level before wanting to shoot myself. I could never get to the water tower fast enough to make two silenced shots and I couldn't ever hit them with one shot when they hugged each other. :(

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

How'd you pull off the level with the two targets who meet briefly in the park? I don't know how many times I played that level before wanting to shoot myself. I could never get to the water tower fast enough to make two silenced shots and I couldn't ever hit them with one shot when they hugged each other. :(

I used the carbomb on one of them. Heh, I loved that level.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

I used the carbomb on one of them. Heh, I loved that level.

I tried that, but didn't get silent assassin. I don't remember well, but I might have had to use two shots or something. Man... one of the few games that I actually suck at and still love to play. :D

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
I can't stand sneaking around. I've gotten both Hitman's for free w/ sound cards, and I hated them both. Games are for shooting, not thinking. :p