Is Amazon Gold Box Gone?

Southerncentralrain

Oct 18, 2000
Mine is completely gone again and am unable to get it back (even with deleting cookies). Does anybody still have the gold box?

It's gone for me too - it was here earlier today.

EDIT: What the HELL is up with the link in your sig? That's DISGUSTING.

wiredspider

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2001
ewww nasty pic in the sig, wtf does that animal have? Oh and my goldbox is apparently gone too.

KingofBladez

Aug 12, 2001
mine's been gone for a couple days. never saw anything good in there even when they gave me comp stuff...

Southerncentralrain

Oct 18, 2000
My gold box is back this a.m.

BTW, the dog has Canine Oral Papillomatosis which is characterized by multiple papillomas in the oral cavity. It is contagious. Spontaneous regression is the norm, although malignant transformation has been reported. It is caused by a papovavirus distinct from the other canine papilloma viruses.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: Southerncentralrain
My gold box is back this a.m.

BTW, the dog has Canine Oral Papillomatosis which is characterized by multiple papillomas in the oral cavity. It is contagious. Spontaneous regression is the norm, although malignant transformation has been reported. It is caused by a papovavirus distinct from the other canine papilloma viruses.

Nevermind what's wrong with the dog, why the fsck do you have that pic there in the first place you freak?

LostHiWay

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2001
It looks like some pervert with genital warts had too much fun with that dog.

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
GoldBox Still there for me, and lately much more random contents. Each of the 5 items seems to be coming from different categories now. Whereas before I'd get 5 Kitchen items, 5 power tools, or 5 kids toys, now I can get one of each and maybe even -- gasp -- an electronics item (like speakers). I'm so glad I check because they offer an amazing savings of 1% over the regular price. Because of the D-40 deal, however, I feel like it's my Amazon lottery. I don't get upset if I miss a turn, but, If I think about it I still like to check.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
I think im going to throw up now.