Is Air Koryo of NK really 1 star?

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
This video is fascinating- especially real POV videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9461RASt2Zg

And whether you're brain-washed or not by the hermit kingdom, Korean babes are Korean babes, you can't hide them genes. I dig the flight attendants.

Look at the effin' food. I'll take those fresh fruits and prepared meals than microwaved sammiches.

No way this is the worst airline in the world. I've been to some awful airports in Morocco where baggage scale was a freakin' butcher shop scale.

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I haven't been to NK yet because of the half-crazed fat boy and his government but I did fly on several airlines of developing countries in Asia such as Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, etc. and they were not bad at all. At least the flight attendants were young, in shape, and decent looking. The foods were about the same as US airlines (coach class).

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Got me, I'm sure a lot of the starving North Koreans are not allowed to even see that video.

Having one route for VIPs coming in and out would not be a large surprise.

quikah

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
So the stewardess said photos are not allowed, but he has obviously posed photos with the cooperation of the staff? Odd.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Just curious if Ben lead you to that video?

So the stewardess said photos are not allowed, but he has obviously posed photos with the cooperation of the staff? Odd.

I'm guessing they didn't want random photos but were ok with certain carefully staged photos. Generally seems to be their MO. "Allowed' pictures show everyone is happy and healthy while the secret, unstaged ones show people yelling at the workers for not looking happy enough