Is a 5 foot 5 165 pound chick fat?

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 11, 2004
On the off chance that classickk is a real person and not a troll.... Lots of people here are assholes that lead sad and pathetic lives. Lots of us are not assholes. We still lead sad and pathetic lives, but we are usually pretty nice to one another.

And not everyone posts in every thread. For example, most of this thread is filled with the assholes.

Very true. I would add another caveat, as I think I used to post far more callously, and in the past several years my opinion with regards to topics like this thread has become more considerate. So some people do mature. Unfortunately there are others that are still in the immature phase, or have taken any discussion that doesn't align with their fucked up beliefs to be evidence that they need to double down on their fucked up beliefs versus realize that maybe they might just be an asshole.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
This girl??

Damn shorty I didn't know you were into biggins

Uhh, she isn't that big. Notice that the image comes from deviant art. Someone there keeps photoshopping her HUGE and the images are all over the search engines like that. She isn't a stick, but she's not bigger than a compact car like in that image.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
Are you guys sure? I was trying to do some searches and it said that it can be a 50/50 depending on the build. The chick in question is supposed to have 34 D jugs and a big ass.

I will give you a hint here, fat doesnt weigh much, so if she doesnt have a lot of non-fat mass, whether bone or muscle, then shes carrying around a ton of fat.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
Uhh, she isn't that big. Notice that the image comes from deviant art. Someone there keeps photoshopping her HUGE and the images are all over the search engines like that. She isn't a stick, but she's not bigger than a compact car like in that image.
Lmfao, I will admit that was hilarious. Anybody with two brain cells can see that pictures been photoshopped. She has gained a bit of weight, but still looks fantastic.

Azuma Hazuki

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2012
I'm 6' and a little over 170lb, trying to lose some more weight...but this is encouraging, if people think a woman more than half a foot shorter than me and less than 10lb lighter is attractive :) Still wanna do it for health reasons though.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I'm 6' and a little over 170lb, trying to lose some more weight...but this is encouraging, if people think a woman more than half a foot shorter than me and less than 10lb lighter is attractive :) Still wanna do it for health reasons though.

I'm 5'10 and 185 and could stand to lose a little weight. I was at 165 and happy a year ago. At 6' 170lb sounds just about right.

RGEEEEE

Mar 16, 2019
Look-its 15 lbs over the normal range....and yes-fitness and muscle tone does make a difference. I am certain the harsh reactions here are from out of shape fat -or super skinny dudes that would kill for a date with a cute full figured gal...

Sgt. York

Mar 27, 2016
Look-its 15 lbs over the normal range....and yes-fitness and muscle tone does make a difference. I am certain the harsh reactions here are from out of shape fat -or super skinny dudes that would kill for a date with a cute full figured gal...

I like this guy already.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
It's a little chubby I'd say but probably not super fat. I'm 5'6" and tend to hover around 140-150lbs. I was like 165 when I used to drink lot of pop though. I seem to be slowly creeping up from 140 but that might be because I've been working out more and muscle is heavier than fat, I'm going to go with that... and not all the baconators I eat. :p

Feb 4, 2009
y’all apparently I’m too fat then. Most of you shouldn’t be putting it out there that that height has to be fat to be that weight, everybody holds weight differently. Even the way you carry yourself can make you look different. I may be chunky but I don’t think I’m fat.

You look good @Buttercup1443
Trying not to be creepy, what does your tattoo say?

Also welcome to a anandtech I recommend staying out of Politics & News for the time being. Off Topic can be fun, tech boards are great places to ask questions.

what brought you to an old thread?

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
y’all apparently I’m too fat then. Most of you shouldn’t be putting it out there that that height has to be fat to be that weight, everybody holds weight differently. Even the way you carry yourself can make you look different. I may be chunky but I don’t think I’m fat.

Well hello thar! What brings you to this corner of the interwebs? Hopefully, not just this dumb and ancient thread. ;)