Is a 5 foot 5 165 pound chick fat?

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
"Some other people did it voluntarily so you have to"

lol

Bumping a however old thread, after just making an account? Making claims about oneself? Yeah.

It is almost certainly a bannable offense to make such a claim and not back up said claim with photographic evidence.

Actually took one of her at the gym yesterday. I'm on my phone and can't post right now. I will try tomorrow. I have posted pics of her/us several times before.

Herr Kutz

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bumping a however old thread, after just making an account? Making claims about oneself? Yeah.

Actually took one of her at the gym yesterday. I'm on my phone and can't post right now. I will try tomorrow. I have posted pics of her/us several times before.

How can we verify it is your wife? Is she sticking out her pinky on her right hand?

Reactions: Achoo.shh

Achoo.shh

Oct 25, 2016
Yes my kids are 12, 11 and twins - 9. But if you missed the post where someone said I was their dad cuz I drive a GMC, you wouldn't get the joke. (;

Achoo.shh

Oct 25, 2016
I could post pictures all day from whatever angle. I feel pretty good that nobody believes me. Makes me feel pretty good.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
How can we verify it is your wife? Is she sticking out her pinky on her right hand?

I suppose I could be committing a multi year elaborate ruse, as I said I've posted several times pictures of my wife and I. Feel free to compare if I can post more tomorrow. It is always funny when someone tries to insult someone, when they don't post pictures.

Back on topic, yes 5'5"@165 is fat most of the time. I'd say high 90 percent of the time. Obese even.

Achoo.shh

Oct 25, 2016
I suppose I could be committing a multi year elaborate ruse, as I said I've posted several times pictures of my wife and I. Feel free to compare if I can post more tomorrow. It is always funny when someone tries to insult someone, when they don't post pictures.

Back on topic, yes 5'5"@165 is fat most of the time. I'd say high 90 percent of the time. Obese even.
Oh, quit.. its not obese. Well, if you think about what 165 lbs of only fat would look like it would be pretty big. But I think its overweight at most. Even in the US.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Pretty sure we settled this already, like a few hundred posts ago...

KT

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
This is ATOT and we date nothing more than 9s here! Yea, the occasional 8 will do with her pointy elbows and all.

Now back to your question. Well what do you think? If we are all dating exotic models. A 5'5 chick who weighs 165 is out of the question for us.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011

It's a ~27 on BMI. Which is never obese, and is in the range for a grains of salt to be applied. Our goddess necromancer is one of those grains of salt.

Bird222

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2004
I like all types of women and I'm definitely not hating on a 'thick woman'. From the pics Achoo.shh looks great. I'm not sure I would even call her 'thick'. Maybe she's on the small side of thick. I just don't understand some of you guys only wanting these stick thin women.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Pretty sure we settled this already, like a few hundred posts ago...

I'd like to think this discussion will become as great as the plane and the treadmill or the alternator-sized beef. It's just something that must be discussed ever so often. :p

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I'm going to go with yes, since I weigh about 3 pounds more than that and I am ~6'1".

KT
I was thinking you must be really lanky, but you've got a normal BMI. I'm a touch over 6'1" and 219lb and my last body fat check had me at 169 pounds of lean body mass.

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I was thinking you must be really lanky, but you've got a normal BMI. I'm a touch over 6'1" and 219lb and my last body fat check had me at 169 pounds of lean body mass.

I weigh 152 pounds now, but I need to get back to the gym soon and put some more muscle on. I know everyone is built differently, but I can't imagine being over 200 pounds, I would feel huge!

KT

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I weigh 152 pounds now, but I need to get back to the gym soon and put some more muscle on. I know everyone is built differently, but I can't imagine being over 200 pounds, I would feel huge!

KT

I've always been barrel chested with really large shoulder and back muscles. I've got a bit of a beer belly, but I'd look emaciated below 180. My goal is 190-195.

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I've always been barrel chested with really large shoulder and back muscles. I've got a bit of a beer belly, but I'd look emaciated below 180. My goal is 190-195.

Yeah, sounds like we have totally different builds then. I'm a bit lankier so my frame does not hold any extra weight all that well.

KT

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Yeah, sounds like we have totally different builds then. I'm a bit lankier so my frame does not hold any extra weight all that well.

KT

My knees are messed up because my hip got bent in a car accident as a kid and a football injury made it worse. I should be 6'3" or 6'4". My doctor said they could fix it, but I'd be walking around in braces like Forrest Gump for at least a year. I declined.