IRS & Court Case

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
I posted I think about a month ago a site I found concerning taxes in America and the IRS. This was the site I posted on for those that might remember:

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

But I just recently found out about a court case dealing with someone take to court for tax evasion.

This is really something concerning the IRS and a court case. We've been talking about the fraud concerning taxes in America for decades, it will be interesting to see if it gets uncovered one day.

I mean read this link, how could they have really rolled over if they have grounds to stand on, personally this looked pretty fishy.

http://www.givemeliberty.org/RTP2/UPDATES/Update2006-06-09.htm

ALOHA

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
yeap..sure.

anyone that beleives that the 1040 is not legal because they didnt put a control number on it is insane.

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: waggy
yeap..sure.

anyone that beleives that the 1040 is not legal because they didnt put a control number on it is insane.

I can't say I really know much about this, but really what's interesting is, IF there is no truth to any of this here, then why did the IRS and judge rollover on this court case? That really has to make you wonder, because the government in America doesn't just rollover, especially if they have the grounds to prosecute, then they will take full effect of that, but yet they seemed to have come to a court case to do just that because of the evasion, yet they dropped it.

Hmm

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
I'm really surprised that more Americans aren't aware of all the violations of our Constitutional Rights.

A friend of mine shared with me this site:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/

The other day he told me that now in the states on public buses security officers will board buses and ask to see identification, this really happens, and happened just recently, and a woman refused to show her id, and they man handled her, and arrested her.

Does anyone not realise that is a violation of the constitution, what a shame, our country is really getting out of hand. We need to stand as Americans people and fight for our rights.

THE PEOPLE RULE AMERICA NOT THE government!

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
The federal Judge dismissed all charges with prejudice, meaning the DOJ cannot charge Lawrence with those crimes again.
You do realize that in almost all cases in federal court that are dropped with prejudice it means that one party paid the other party in a settlement. The IRS certainly didn't pay Robert Lawrence. That means, Robert Lawrence paid off the IRS. He paid his taxes (or at least enough to satisfy the IRS) and the suit was dismissed.

Do you really have a point here? You keep linking sites with too much information that we certainly aren't going to read all of it. Can you summarize what you want us to learn? Thanks.

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: dullard
The federal Judge dismissed all charges with prejudice, meaning the DOJ cannot charge Lawrence with those crimes again.
You do realize that in almost all cases in federal court that are dropped with prejudice it means that one party paid the other party in a settlement. The IRS certainly didn't pay Robert Lawrence. That means, Robert Lawrence paid off the IRS. He paid his taxes (or at least enough to satisfy the IRS) and the suit was dismissed.

Do you really have a point here? You keep linking sites with too much information that we certainly aren't going to read all of it. Can you summarize what you want us to learn? Thanks.

Wouldn't this be better-suited for P&N, anyway?

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by: altonb1
Wouldn't this be better-suited for P&N, anyway?
Yep. It'll probably be locked there too.

The government rules America. The people control the government. Thus, the people rule and control America. That is the way it is now and has always been.

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
dullard, you talk of a double standard:

Summary, how can you learn if you don't want to read? ;)

Given the information I read on the site dealing with IRS case no one paid off anyone, it looked as if the IRS realised they where backed into a corner and let it go, afterall I know they would because I know the IRS is illegal, but many Americans still aren't aware of this, read, "The Constitution of the United States", and one day you'll know it too.

Constitution:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html
http://www.archives.gov/national-archives-experience/charters/constitution.html

Anyhow it's your choice, but as it was believed to have been said by Ben Franklin:

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005
Why aren't taxes a form of eminent domain under the takings clause of the 5th ammendment?

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Private property? Check
Public use? Check
Just compensation? (Defense, Roads, Social Security, etc etc) Check

Where's the problem here?

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: DasFox
I posted I think about a month ago a site I found concerning taxes in America and the IRS. This was the site I posted on for those that might remember:

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

But I just recently found out about a court case dealing with someone take to court for tax evasion.

This is really something concerning the IRS and a court case. We've been talking about the fraud concerning taxes in America for decades, it will be interesting to see if it gets uncovered one day.

I mean read this link, how could they have really rolled over if they have grounds to stand on, personally this looked pretty fishy.

http://www.givemeliberty.org/RTP2/UPDATES/Update2006-06-09.htm

ALOHA
There was a court case here not too long ago about that issue. The guy won his case based on Taxes being a form of theivery and stealling private property. The appeal should be most entertaining.

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
ruffilb, If I think you're saying what I believe, that this is just cause because we are compensated, we are not.

I don't call a country that lies, steals and kills just cause for any nation.

Also the government could never out do what the private sector can in terms of management. I'd rather have America in the hands of honest working private sector America for my compensation.

Iron Woode, one day the truth will come out. ;)

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005
If I think you're saying what I believe, that this is just cause because we are compensated, we are not.

Also the government could never out do what the private sector can in terms of management. I'd rather have America in the hands of honest working private sector America for my compensation.

Would you rather:

a) Have roads, public transit, defense, and the government in general, and pay taxes
or
b) Not have roads, public transit, defense, and the government in general, and NOT have to pay taxes

If A, you're getting just compensation

If B, GTFO.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
ruffilb, If I think you're saying what I believe, that this is just cause because we are compensated, we are not.

Iron Woode, one day the truth will come out. ;)
here is an article about it:

linky

The Batt?sai

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2005
I'm really surprised that more Americans aren't aware of all the violations of our Constitutional Rights.

A friend of mine shared with me this site:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/

The other day he told me that now in the states on public buses security officers will board buses and ask to see identification, this really happens, and happened just recently, and a woman refused to show her id, and they man handled her, and arrested her.

Does anyone not realise that is a violation of the constitution, what a shame, our country is really getting out of hand. We need to stand as Americans people and fight for our rights.

THE PEOPLE RULE AMERICA NOT THE government!

wow. interesting

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: ruffilb
If I think you're saying what I believe, that this is just cause because we are compensated, we are not.

Would you rather:

a) Have roads, public transit, defense, and the government in general, and pay taxes
or
b) Not have roads, public transit, defense, and the government in general, and NOT have to pay taxes

If A, you're getting just compensation

If B, GTFO.

Not paying into a illegal system is not going to destroy the roads, public transit, defense or the government in general as you speak, the private sector can do a better job then the government has ever done, and not rob your money from you, that they have no Constitutional right to.

How does it make you feel uffilb to have a country lie, and steal from you? Read your Constitution and your Bill of Rights, then you'll realise the lies, for your compensation.

I say NO THANKS!

Bring in the private sector and America will have greater freedom, and a greater country with less people in our pockets.

Do you even realise what your money actually goes into?

A Federal Reserve not owned by America
A World Banking system run by the richest familes in the world
A Empty Fort Knox that no one will ever tell you about.

Google and learn about the ----> "The Money Changers"

This is not BS this is actual fact based on our U.S. history that, Washington, Franklin, Jackson, and many other presidents talk about through out our American history, and how the Federal Reserve was eventually sold, this is REAL history, and that is a part of the system you are paying into.

ALOHA

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: thepd7
lol you are messed up dude. like in the head. you're crazy.

If your are talking about the "Money Changers" this is actual documented history in the United States.

If interested there is alot of history you can read on this.

If you're calling me nutts then you are not aware of these facts in American history and you're calling Washingtion, Franklin, Lincoln, Jackson, and so on all wacked.

There is over 100 years of American history on this.

If you care to learn something about America go and research it, you will be SHOCKED!

You are not aware of the wealthiest familes in the world that own the world banks?

You have never heard of the Rothschilds?

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: thepd7
lol you are messed up dude. like in the head. you're crazy.

If your are talking about the "Money Changers" this is actual documented history in the United States.

If interested there is alot of history you can read on this.

If you're calling me nutts then you are not aware of these facts in American history and you're calling Washingtion, Franklin, Lincoln, Jackson, and so on all wacked.

There is over 100 years of American history on this.

If you care to learn something about America go and research it, you will be SHOCKED!

You are not aware of the wealthiest familes in the world that own the world banks?

You have never heard of the Rothschilds?

You are not aware of 1913, the Federal Reserve Act that was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson. This was Wilson giving over the Reserve to the bankers, and in his own words:

I have unwittingly given over our country to destruction

Because he realised he sold it out to the bankers, the elite rich, Rothschilds, etc.. to own and take control of and this is a part of this SYSTEM that everyone seems to believe, taxes, etc..