Iron Man 2 Blu-Ray (w/digital copy) $15+tax shipped @ Walmart.com

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
The first Iron Man ultimate edition (2-disc) is also $11.99 @ Frys.

Last edited:

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
WalmartIM2ad.png

Yes it will.

barrese

May 23, 2001
Just got an email from Walmart saying my order was cancelled due to insufficient stock. What BS. If you want to cancel the order for a pricing mistake just say so. Don't say it's insufficient stock when you're still selling the item, just at a higher price.

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Ya. Lame. Walmart is canceling everyones orders. I like how they say its "limited availability" when its still for sale at a higher price.

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
No, it's not ownage. He said other retailers in addition to Walmart. I said, "No, it won't." Pay attention.
Did I? Look again. I said it should be $15 at retail, said nothing about any other retailer. I was well aware of that ad.

Besides, they canceled my order too, same BS reason of not having enough stock. On a pre-order? Not likely, especially since they seem to have plenty of stock to sell it for $25. They probably just didn't want to honor it, even though it doesn't seem like a mistake because it's right next to a whole bunch of other Blu-Rays listed for $15 (and the ad is still there on the website for $15) - so far no one who took advantage of the price seems to have gotten in. Tomorrow I'll call and complain for all the good it will do me.

Last edited:

Ryland

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2001
Unfortunately that looks like a glitch in the ad page since the text says (originally 20-29.96) and that version of IM2 is $39.99.

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Well, it looks like walmart is now emailing everyone who emailed them to give a egift card to cover the difference in price, so we will be getting it for $15.00. Thats awesome. Props to walmart.

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
I thought it was pretty bad actually, myself. The first 1 is better. Theres something seriously lacking in the second.

Through this deal I had planned to buy it for $15 or whatever, but I ended up seeing it another way and instead have a $10 credit to wallmart saved. :p