Iraq's Information Minister HAS NOT SHOWN UP FOR WORK TODAY..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Krugger
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Originally posted by: bentwookie You know SNL will do a skit on this guy....
will farrell would've been perfect for this moron. it's a shame he's not on SNL anymore (at least i think he left)
Where do you think he was anyway....;)

where do i think who was? you lost me there
-Krugger
I think he's implying Will Farrell *was* the information minister...he left SNL to go to Iraq ;)

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
can't slip anything past conjur, he should have been a UN inspector...
:Q

Well...apparently one doesn't need much experience.

<rimshot>

But, had I been able to bring over some White Castles and some cheap beer...there definitely would have been at least one chemical weapon there!

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
I wonder why he's not there?

I mean there aren't any US forces in Bahgdad.
Maybe he will show up at the airport we don't occupy.
I guess then he'll tell us the truth about all the chemical weapons they don't have and that we didn't find.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Maybe he couldn't work his way through the mobs of looters whose existence he was going to deny...

Reports he was seen with inflatable "partners" and cases of some type of lubricant have been verified, but not officially confirmed.

Krugger

Mar 22, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur
Originally posted by: bentwookie You know SNL will do a skit on this guy....
will farrell would've been perfect for this moron. it's a shame he's not on SNL anymore (at least i think he left)
Where do you think he was anyway....;)
where do i think who was? you lost me there -Krugger
I think he's implying Will Farrell *was* the information minister...he left SNL to go to Iraq ;)

Duh, good catch. too many pronouns got me confused.
haha, fox news anchor just referred to him as Baghdag Bob.

ruazn2

Apr 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Insane3D
He was offered a job as a new cast member on SNL. :D

Edit: Or...maybe he is going to take over Ari Fleischer's job. ;):p

I think he do a much better job than Ari Fleischer! That guy's happy all the time and have answers for every question!

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
:brokenheart:

I miss him already. A day without hearing his creative views on the slaughter of the infidels is like a day without sunshine. No matter how bad my day might be going, I always took comfort from the fact that his was going even worse, yet he always managed to keep a positive attitude. I think in his new career he'd do really well as a pitchman for Microsoft. "The bugs have been squashed beneath the boots of our almighty leader Bill Gates. Their heathen souls are roasting in the fires of hell and that blue screen of death you see is merely propaganda. Long live Microsoft Bob!!"

ronein

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
damn, my day will never be the same:D...I could always use a good laugh...hehe!