Iraqi News Daily Linked (great coverage) Iraqi Constitution, photo slide show of the fall of Baghdad

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Facts, pics, videos, come on in...

Chemical Warfare WARNING: This video contains graphic scenes of chemical weapon attacks with thier respective victims. Viewer discretion is advised.

you will see that video option about halfway down the page, it's not that bad.
Great coverage in Iraq, especially the political situation there that is unfolding.

Draft Constitution for New Iraq
Article 55
Civil Service
Every citizen of age serves one year in the Armed Forces, in the unarmed civil services, or in equivalent non-profit services.
Whoever desires not to serve is liable to compensate the community.

(I imagine alot of you will like looking this over.)

This is just a great photo show of images from the fall of Baghdad to other things, second pic is my favorite.

1Pic of Saddams Child Soldiers

2Pic of Saddams Child Soldiers

3Pic of Saddams Child Soldiers

4Pic of Saddams Child Soldiers

Ansar al-Islam is a radical Kurdish Islamic group that is supportive of Saddam Hussein's regime. This group is located in the pseudo-autonomous Northern Iraq. This group has ties with Taliban and al-Qaeda. It is the most radical group operating in the Iraqi Kurdistan region.

According to some reports, the group has received $600,000 from al-Qaeda, and a delivery of weapons and Toyota Land Cruisers. There are also reports stating that Ansar al-Islam received $35,000 from the Mukhabarat branch of Iraqi Intelligence Service, in addition to a considerable quantity of arms.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
guess people dont really care what is happening in Iraq, they just want to Bash Bush....

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
You'll still have saddam supporters, look at germany. Their are still pro-hitler rallies. As for the WMD's he had them in 1991, where are they know? Bush?

Phuz

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Alistar7
guess people dont really care what is happening in Iraq, they just want to Bash Bush....

Yep, and Bush deserves more than he'll ever get.

Open your eyes.
Actually stop and think about the world. Go look at a map. Try and picture what goes on in all the different countries around the world. Things you'll never hear about. Saddam Husein IS NOT the only evil man in the world. Iraq IS NOT the only oppressed country.
Out of all the places that need a 'regime change', or an evil dictator murdered, Iraq was FAR from a threat.

I think ATOT should fund a trip for Alistar7 to SEE the world, and get a clue.
(The price alone will be paid for by not having to read his posts for a few weeks.)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
We killed thousands of innocent people for a lie, for a new American Neocon relifious dream. We support state sponsored terror. We have become a nation of terrorists. It's better to be evil than afraid. We must not be afraid. We must kill. But let's sugar coat the pill.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Phuz
Originally posted by: Alistar7

Yep, and Bush deserves more than he'll ever get.

Open your eyes.
Actually stop and think about the world. Go look at a map. Try and picture what goes on in all the different countries around the world. Things you'll never hear about. Saddam Husein IS NOT the only evil man in the world. Iraq IS NOT the only oppressed country.
Out of all the places that need a 'regime change', or an evil dictator murdered, Iraq was FAR from a threat.

I think ATOT should fund a trip for Alistar7 to SEE the world, and get a clue.
(The price alone will be paid for by not having to read his posts for a few weeks.)

Tell that to the people of Iraq, I doubt they were more concerned with people being opressed in China or NK. I understand there is mroe gonig on inthe world. Open your eyes and look at this forum, I started threads involving the two most serious situations in Africa right now, not much response from everyone else, but I put it there. There is also a thread about dirty bomb materias and WMD found in a former soviet rrepublic, again, little notice. Why is it damn near every thread we have to listen to people Bash Bush about Iraq, yet they don't really give a rats ass or have a clue as to what really happened or is going on right now?

Why are you asking me where the WMD are? I thought Saddam agreed to provide those answers. They must havebeen all destroyed years ago, which is exactly why the UN did not want to continue inspections right? Cant have it both ways boys, make up your minds already. Worse than a bunch of women in a shoe store......

You dont have to read my posts Phuz, you already ignore the facts anyway, whats a little more? Yes this is my thread you clicked on because you don't even have the willpower to ignore what you claim you don't want to see, sounds to me like you have the problem.

adlep

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2001
Saddam and Al-Qaeda have noting to do with each other....
They were never collaborating, and you my friend are a victim of a propaganda machine....
I hope that by the time Mr. Tony Blair is removed from the office you will open your eyes...
Also, we went there and now, US soldier gets killed every day!
Now, thats moronic...
Why is that?
Well, it looks like the moron Bush and his friend Rummy did not prepare any plan on what to do in Iraq after the invasion....
Also, cut out the bull**** and ideology.
Saddam should go in 91. US has decided to keep him in power and let him to kill another few thousands of people in the north and south...
Why they haven't taken Saddam down in 91?
They would if the really cared about Iraqi people...

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
really? Al-Qeuda was never invited to Baghdad? they never had meetings there?

Are you sure about that? What about the ones we are still fighting there? What about the terrorists camp:

"According to some reports, the group has received $600,000 from al-Qaeda, and a delivery of weapons and Toyota Land Cruisers. There are also reports stating that Ansar al-Islam received $35,000 from the Mukhabarat branch of Iraqi Intelligence Service, in addition to a considerable quantity of arms."

This is from an IRAQI newspaper, my freind, are they lying to us too?

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
in 1991 we led the way to liberate Kuwait, which was the only mandate we had from the UN, there was no authority to remove Saddam.

We also helped, along with the French, to enforce the no-fly zones during the sanctions period. I agree it never should have gone this long, the internationaln community shouldnt have let Saddam thumb his nose at them for 12 years. It hardly helps when permanent member nations ignore sanctions they signed and made sure Saddam got the luxury goods and conventional weapons he wanted. Worse yet they used their absolute veto power to protect their sugar-daddy. Do you have any idea how much money we are talking about? Billions upon billions. The UN failed, and 12 years later all we were left with was a long list of unaccounted WMD.

ConclamoLudus

Jan 16, 2003
I mostly agree with Alistar7, but I'm getting more and more irritated and upset that we haven't found any WMD. Sure there are traces here and clues there, but the fact that a substantial amount of WMD have gone completely missing is a little unnerving. Those Land Cruisers are nice models. Not too good on gas mileage though.

If AT is sending free tickets to Alister7 to go see the world, sign me up too. I need a vacation...and a clue wouldn't be too bad either.

Yours Truly,
A Victim of the Propaganda War Machine

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: ConclamoLudus
I mostly agree with Alistar7, but I'm getting more and more irritated and upset that we haven't found any WMD. Sure there are traces here and clues there, but the fact that a substantial amount of WMD have gone completely missing is a little unnerving. Those Land Cruisers are nice models. Not too good on gas mileage though.

If AT is sending free tickets to Alister7 to go see the world, sign me up too. I need a vacation...and a clue wouldn't be too bad either.

Yours Truly,
A Victim of the Propaganda War Machine

I am serious and willing to go anywhere, Iraq included for 2 weeks as long as I am back by the weekend of July the 11th. You pick up the tab and tell me what you want me to do, I am not afraid of helping.

ConclamoLudus

Jan 16, 2003
I'm up for a fact-finding mission. Kandahar, Baghdad, Tehran, Havana, Congo is pushing it though. I'd be all about it if I didn't have to single-handedly keep the economy going. :p Can we get some kind of Media Pass into those places maybe paid expenses? Maybe a Toyota Land Cruiser?

AnImuS

Sep 28, 2001
problem with the bush haters above their only fact that this was a "imperialistic" attack is that WMD are not found. everything else is based on rumors or little evidence. And thats one of the biggest signs of ignorance. now before you bush haters atack me with your useless agendas im independent and have issues on both sides and not a warmonger as some of you liket o put it. Alistar i ask you continue to post good things here about Iraq not everyone is close minded as many of the posters here...

thanks

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
there is plenty of good and bad, but overall for the average Iraqi I have to believe theirs is a better life with a brighter future......